• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

What's The Point

Smash Master
WTP if you're staying I need your breakfast inventory
Super late, but clowsui, apparently you thought this was a joke.
Bacon, bacon juice, scrambled egg cooked in bacon grease, bacon waffles, bacon.
Though I would actually prefer the egg cooked over medium/hard. And I suppose the bacon juice part was a joke.

Since I'm not a driver I'm going full Tech at this tournament. Which obviously means only one of two things and I'm still not gay.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Super late, but clowsui, apparently you thought this was a joke.

Though I would actually prefer the egg cooked over medium/hard. And I suppose the bacon juice part was a joke.

Since I'm not a driver I'm going full Tech at this tournament. Which obviously means only one of two things and I'm still not gay.
YESSSSSS.

Lol at "still not gay.

What's The Point

Smash Master
I need to make sure of something. Clowsui, you're making real bacon right? Not that **** people try to pass off by calling it crispy bacon. If the bacon doesn't bend I'm slapping you.

Roller

Smash Legend
Oh yeah, I prefer mine undercooked. Though quite frankly I will eat bacon in whatever condition it is presented to me.

Unless it's turkey bacon. **** that ****.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Hey, I don't blame you. Fish Flop members are pretty forgettable. I'm surprised you're able to remember any of them.
Oh damn, them fighting words. Don't make us bring Meek back.

But the reason I left chirp out is because I convinced myself that Chirp is MI due to how much I talk to him on Skype.

:phone:

JTsm

Smash Master
It's still over 50 MI peeps. That's freaking awesome. I wish we can all gather like that for like 1 or 2 times a month. I know that will never happen though. lol

Anther

Smash Champion
Alright, speaking of going to a touranment.. Rizk wants to play smash at my place on Carpenter and Packard.

BUUUT, we want to go somewhere that may have more people playing, probably preferably brawlers, but I want to play melee too :x!!!

So what I'm getting at is... is anyone up for smashfest after 7ish?

Top Bottom