• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Roller

Smash Legend
Sorry guys, I hadn't slept the night before and was crashing from caffeine. After I got a text from Gio saying he probably wouldn't play, I just passed out. lol

This probably would have happened on the way to the sf regardless.

btw, I just woke up. 24 hours of straight sleep without being sick. New record.

I'd be down to play in AA today, if people want to.

EDIT: fuuuuuuu missed texts from multiple bitties tryin' to hang out. smh.

JTsm

Smash Master
YoOoOoOoOoOo I think you'll be carpooling with me to Vengeance.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Poor attempt at humor, HarmS. You gotta realize Kish and his staff have already been discussing FC plans for the past few weeks in the MBR.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Ori... tio files?
I couldn't get them off AiB and I don't have the laptop which had them. I made this post but I think you miseed it :(

Robin, usually you can download the TIO files from AiB. Unfortunately I'm unable to get them. But I am able to view the pools and brackets, so here I have the results from BAMF 1, 3, and 4. BAMF 2 was never uploaded and I don't have the file for it.

The original files are on my friends laptop who goes to MSU. If you would like to re-create the Melee Stuff here is all the information

BAMF #1
- Doubles
- Singles Pools
- Singles Bracket
BAMF #3
- Doubles
- Singles Pools
- Singles Bracket
BAMF #4
- Doubles
- Singles Pools
- Singles Bracket

Here is the BAMF 2 results thread

Also Mikey linked me this on skype its a 30" CRT Television and the current bid is $1.00 and its got about an hour and 20 minutes left.
- http://www.ebay.com/itm/Philips-30P...=Televisions&hash=item19cf248010#ht_500wt_949

kd-

Smash Lord
This **** hurts my eyes.
Same.

I remember for the first time actually going to look up some techniques or some advice or something on smashboards, as opposed to just watching a youtube video (I had been on smashboards before, but not to look up information). I finally do it, and it's Friday'd and all the buzz words of every post were changed to something dumb.

What's The Point

Smash Master
I missed this.

No, Tutu will be riding with Anther if he's lucky. I wish I can bring him. =/
What? The statement implies that Anther might drive to Vengeance, but we all know how ridiculous that sounds.

I do have a car. If Tutu and Anther want to go that's 3 cars of 4.

Top Bottom