• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Mit

Smash Ace
Hey if/when you guys throw more local tournaments

let me know :O

I can stream them for you. 2 commentator setup. Component/composite. Guarantee it won't lag on your player screen/monitor. Won't charge or anything as long as it's in the metro Detroit area.

Of course, I guess the venue needs internet. I can do wired or wireless.

http://www.twitch.tv/addmitt

Just can't clash with the SF/Marvel ranbats :O But yeah, I enjoyed my short stint in the Smash community until I gave up due to my character being baaaad. Still want to support it, though.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Tech you should have made it out of yours
Your pool that you gave me was like a D3 nightmare. The odds were not in my favor. But its whatever. Apex completely destroyed my morale.....and then the 3rd day saved me from quitting. During that process, I gained a new appreciation and viewpoint for the game though. I think its why I've improved a bit recently.

Vengeance will be different.

More importantly I'm just gonna do it up Tech_Chase style. Can't go wrong there.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Your pool that you gave me was like a D3 nightmare. The odds were not in my favor. But its whatever. Apex completely destroyed my morale.....and then the 3rd day saved me from quitting. During that process, I gained a new appreciation and viewpoint for the game though. I think its why I've improved a bit recently.

Vengeance will be different.

More importantly I'm just gonna do it up Tech_Chase style. Can't go wrong there.
What was your pool btw? I just remember Devon3000, Snakeee, and KPrime

Pitmaster45?

:phone:
Roller?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
The top 2 are the only ones that matter.
I know who the top 2 in his pool were, I just wanna know who else was in it that made it such a terrible D3 pool.

From what I know, he had
KPrime - :pikachubrawl:
Snakeee - :zssbrawl:
Devon3000 - :kirbybrawl:
Tech - :dededebrawl:
??? - ???

I mean my pool was average for MK/ICs
Reflex - :wariobrawl:
SnowShard - :gwbrawl:/:snakebrawl:
typ_ex - :falcobrawl:/:snakebrawl:
myself - :metaknightbrawl:/:icsbrawl:
killanator - :yoshibrawl:

I know mine was incredibly easier when compared to Roller's pool, but I don't see what made mine easier than Tech's. I believed Tech could have gotten 2nd or 3rd seed not 4th.

What's The Point

Smash Master
y0o0oo i am in possession of ally
Hence why I question why there is no smash today.

I know who the top 2 in his pool were, I just wanna know who else was in it that made it such a terrible D3 pool.
Again, it's only the top two that matter. Those are the guys you had to beat. The two other guys could have been dual Oli/IC mains or Ganondorf/Mario mains and it wouldn't have changed anything.

I know mine was incredibly easier when compared to Roller's pool, but I don't see what made mine easier than Tech's. I believed Tech could have gotten 2nd or 3rd seed not 4th.
Easiest pool outside maybe Thugz (I don't remember what his was exactly but I remember thinking it was the easiest). Your 2nd seed was an international player who wasn't at a 2nd seed level, and Typ is bad.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Easiest pool outside maybe Thugz (I don't remember what his was exactly but I remember thinking it was the easiest). Your 2nd seed was an international player who wasn't at a 2nd seed level, and Typ is bad.
Typ must be decent because he 2-0'd Reflex's Wario, but thats just my opinion since I played him.

ZTD | TECHnology

Kalle,

There was a Falco in my pool as well. So I had to go ICs ...and I won but eh. But my pool was full of bad MUs for my character. Of course my ICs were not going to beat the top 2 in my pool though so I had to go in with some jank MUs unfortunately.I still blame myself for my lack of being prepared for that pool....but I still would have taken your pool any day. My second seed was easily more experienced and more difficult of a MU than yours.

I'm annoyed because I have to keep reading your bragging about some mediocre accomplishment that you're trying to put into a pretty package because it was Apex. It's 3 months after the fact and I still have to read about it. Stop it. It's obnoxious. I don't want to seem like a **** but you keep hitting a nerve.

Now....

I would like to Smash today. Is anyone available?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Kalle,

There was a Falco in my pool as well. So I had to go ICs ...and I won but eh. But my pool was full of bad MUs for my character. Of course my ICs were not going to beat the top 2 in my pool though so I had to go in with some jank MUs unfortunately.I still blame myself for my lack of being prepared for that pool....but I still would have taken your pool any day. My second seed was easily more experienced and more difficult of a MU than yours.

I'm annoyed because I have to keep reading your bragging about some mediocre accomplishment that you're trying to put into a pretty package because it was Apex. It's 3 months after the fact and I still have to read about it. Stop it. It's obnoxious. I don't want to seem like a **** but you keep hitting a nerve.

Now....

I would like to Smash today. Is anyone available?
All I wanted to know was who your other person was, player or character, you told me and thats enough. I was in no way trying to brag, if I came off as that I apologize. You claimed you had a D3 death pool and i wanted to know what madd it so and why you considered my pool was easier. Iget it now.

When I made that post about "inb4meandgiolikeapex" it was meant to be sarcastic. So yeah :/

But I'll put it all aside, I really wanna play as well, but I need to do a **** ton of schoolwork so I dont have a thing to worry about this weekend. I am can host tomorrow for everyone in our area. But if people wanna go to AA tomorrow I'd love to hitch a ride if possible :o

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

Kirby...I can agree with. A Pikachu is different. Playing a GOOD one is very different from an average one. Putting that aside, you know very little about my character so.....yeah.

Now...

Is anyone trying to Brawl today? I really wanna get some practice in since its my day off.

Roller

Smash Legend
I can't play today because I have to finish this ****ing 15 page paper+powerpoint presentation with my group for tomorrow. We've done virtually nothing yet.

Also, Snakeee and Prime are both better players than Tech. They both deserved to make it out over him. Prime especially. He shouldn't have lost to anyone else in his pool. idk if he did, but regardless, like Kevin said, those are the only 2 that matter.

Also. I would have made it out of all of your pools, so stop complaining/bragging.

JTsm

Smash Master
Can't really go to AA today, but I hear there's going to be a SF on thursday and I'll deff go to that one.

Yo Zyth, when are you free Friday? Were planning on leaving at 1:30 since I want to get to Cincinnati as early as possible.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
people in mi have OoS accomplishments? huh? I find it funny you all argue over extremely mediocre accomplishments.

yo whos coming in fzks car he has been asking me

Roller

Smash Legend
people in mi have OoS accomplishments? huh? I find it funny you all argue over extremely mediocre accomplishments.

yo whos coming in fzks car he has been asking me
If losing to a German Lucas and a Canadian Sonic are accomplishments...

Then yes.

I want to but Roller said he can't and Gio isn't responding.
Gio is working.

Sarix

Smash Ace
at least you guys are getting an education

ungrateful kids these days
I may be getting an education, but oh god is it time consuming for my major. I still have that 90 page screenplay to finish in 2-3 weeks with only the first act done (25ish pages) & I have to sculpt a T-pose character that's ready to rig in that same time.

Nothing ungrateful from me, it just sucks that it takes so much time to do both well when I don't have a ton to work with.

Top Bottom