• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

kd-

Smash Lord
MI Brawl gets to have the 52,090 post thread. /salt

Also, Roller's one-liners are the best: "Time to take this to a social." "Let's not get carried away." "Nowhere. Always."

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Smashfest at my house tonight in West Bloomfield. If people feel like it they are welcomed to stay the night since my parents are leaving around 3/4 for Chicago.

If you wish to stay the night, bring a towel and shower stuff.

Wiis will greatly be appreciated for the fest since I have TVs

:phone:

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Wtp, on saturday after the tourny you will be going back to the hotel with jtsm and we will take ally with us from there back to clowsui's house. Thats probably what will happen. Just a heads up though.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
HUGE Smashfest at Mason, 8pm tonight

Confirmed: Chad, Juggleguy, Zinoto, Aceplayer, Ally, Gio, WTP, Ori, Zyth
Tentative: ThuGz, Kzhu, BLiu, Tech, HarmS, Roller, fZk

zyth

Smash Lord
Smashfest at my house tonight in West Bloomfield. If people feel like it they are welcomed to stay the night since my parents are leaving around 3/4 for Chicago.

If you wish to stay the night, bring a towel and shower stuff.

Wiis will greatly be appreciated for the fest since I have TVs

i cant stay the night, but i will see if my parents will let me go to the sf. wat time?

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Could we break the record for most people at a Smashfest? I think the current record is 25, when that Michigan Daily reporter visited us at Mason and made everything hyped.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Room 1401, people.

You guys will be happy to find out I "acquired" a room reservation for us in case we run into any ******* janitors.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Juggleguy has officially joined the "Get Hit by Ori's :ganonmelee: Up-Tilt Club"

Let this be known.

Top Bottom