• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

yoooo ally is gonna take my spot in the giftsmobile and at chi's house

i cant go due to some pretty serious ****

sorry chi we'll **** dubs some other time :[

so this morning i had a dream that i was laying down and thugz tried to body slam me, but accidentally hit head on the ground (cement). i was like yo concussion johns!!!! then he got up and started running around kissing everyone and making the most incredibly annoying screeching noises. he was no longer able to speak english. for some reason at that point juggleguy showed up and forced him to play falcon dittos. after 4 stocking him, thugz was returned to his senses.

fyi

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
so this morning i had a dream that i was laying down and thugz tried to body slam me, but accidentally hit his on the ground (cement). i was like yo concussion johns!!!! then he got up and started running around kissing everyone and making the most incredibly annoying screeching noises. he was no longer able to speak english. for some reason at that point juggleguy showed up and forced him to play falcon dittos. after 4 stocking him, thugz was returned to his senses.

fyi

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
I knew about this.

And said nothing.

But let it be known that I had laughed when Ori claimed they wuld have the better MI housing, with Ally in the tourney thread.

But again I said nothing.

Let P1 get disappointed, imo.
wowwwwwwwww lmao

I knew nothing anout this till this morning when i had a few txts saying ally was in my car. Thats all i know about the situation.

:phone:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I knew about this.

And said nothing.

But let it be known that I had laughed when Ori claimed they wuld have the better MI housing, with Ally in the tourney thread.

But again I said nothing.

Let P1 get disappointed, imo.
I actually posted that after reading that elliot was going with the giftsmobile.

I also added the :yeahboi: for trolling.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Gio, I really think you were just sleep walking or something a lot of that sounds too realistic to be just a figment of your imagination.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
yooo scrubs fzk, me and another east lansing player are leaving at like 7 am tomorrow if anyone wants to join. Juans gf lives in cinci so we are staying with her. Raaaape

OMG tutu BITTY ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also i have nothing to do tomorrow u already know imma spam the **** outta the stream calling everyone non-MI free

Toadster5

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys wht a tup you guys want some macroin and cheees? I cna mke some mactoni and cheese i just wneed some kmore cheese

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Roller got 9th
Zinoto/Tech got 17th
WTP and I got 25th
Zyth got 33rd

JTSM and Gifts drowned, but did nice in AB

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
Roller 9th Congrats
Zinoto/Tech 17th Dissapointed in zinoto
not sure how I feel about tech...need to see bracket
WTP/Ori 25th this is not stepping your game up sirs
Zyth got 33rd you made it into bracket nice

JTSM and Gifts drowned, but did nice in AB expected

Tough break zinoto, but still not bad for your first out of state tournament... I know I got ***** at mine.

Just gotta use it as inspiration, being able to see the difference between you and the rest of the region is a great opportunity for growth, as long as you don't let it get you down.

tl;dr you suck and diddy is broken :denzel:

Top Bottom