• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
You have a page full of infractions, including four permanent points from neal. Something tells me you had it coming either way.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Cheese is such a ****, he banned rizk for no reason as well. i feel bad for u lordy

You have a page full of infractions, including four permanent points from neal. Something tells me you had it coming either way.
ankoku with the facts XD

lordhelmet

Smash Master
LOL perhaps.

Most of those points were really dumb though. I got 15 points for posting "meatspin.com" in someone's blog, it wasn't even a link T_T. And the perm points were from Neal overreacting because I spammed a blog.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
my *****, hows bartending class n good **** changin ya marth icon back to mario. foreal tho next smashfest ill give ya some quick marth tips if ya tryin to roll wit em. u play on a technical level with him in which u focus more on his advance game then actually playin. n ill show ya some **** that i only picked up from all the time ive spent playin with him n roy
I take the test this friday coming up. I have 70 of the 106 drinks that they taught us so hopefully, ill learn the rest this week in class and be ready for the test.

ill take help where i can get it because normally people dont know how to give advice for melee so if i dont see them often i wont ask for help because i feel its pointless unless they already told me they were going to help me out.

good **** *****

edit: I dont like cheese either. hes lucky i didnt talk **** when i beat him in the aib ladder. He tried put it off as sandbagging but he lost to mario on brinstar. I laughed when i seen the comment he left me but i was smart enough not to say anything because if i had replied the way he did, id be just like you lordhelmet.

Free my ***** lordhelmet. imma leave Cheese a shout out saying free my friend lord helmet because its fun lol

Melee 100 years lol

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
I take the test this friday coming up. I have 70 of the 106 drinks that they taught us so hopefully, ill learn the rest this week in class and be ready for the test.

ill take help where i can get it because normally people dont know how to give advice for melee so if i dont see them often i wont ask for help because i feel its pointless unless they already told me they were going to help me out.

good **** *****

edit: I dont like cheese either. hes lucky i didnt talk **** when i beat him in the aib ladder. He tried put it off as sandbagging but he lost to mario on brinstar. I laughed when i seen the comment he left me but i was smart enough not to say anything because if i had replied the way he did, id be just like you lordhelmet.

Free my ***** lordhelmet. imma leave Cheese a shout out saying free my friend lord helmet because its fun lol

Melee 100 years lol
Cheese is a jerk. I beat him twice on wifi and Johns more than anyone I know. And I looked at the shoutout lordhelmet left Cheese. Complete bullcrap. Helmet did nothing wrong if he was banned for that post.

L-R-A-Start

Smash Apprentice
Yes, r/w/y whatevertheyare cables will work.

REMINDER:

Smash tonight, Angell Hall, AA. (908)868-3016 for details on room#, etc. (We wont know room 'til 8.
I might stop by for a bit, but I probably can't stay too long. I'll text or call you for the room number later. See ya =]

earthadept

Smash Lord
k so i took arty to last stock 140% and then barely lost to machinegun norm. got 13th. ugh i should've beaten norm. :[

but it was a fun tournament. we could've used more MI support lol, whenever me or lain were playing the only person cheering for us would be the other.

earthadept

Smash Lord
1. lain
2. kain
3. arty
not sure 4th and 5th were like JJrocket and sango? maybe

doubles
1. arty sango
2. kain DLA (*sigh*)
3. GIO LAIN

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
k so i took arty to last stock 140% and then barely lost to machinegun norm. got 13th. ugh i should've beaten norm. :[

but it was a fun tournament. we could've used more MI support lol, whenever me or lain were playing the only person cheering for us would be the other.
If you guys took a bus from AA (I think that's what you said), I would've gone with. D: I was free this weekend, but its all good.

Roller

Smash Legend
Not bad Gio, 13th of how many?

Also, the smashfest tonight was pretty good. Had 4 setups going, 2 for Brawl, 2 for melee. ~12 people, which I think we will start to exceed in the coming weeks. Good meeting the new guys/girl (Hi Reset!) that came out. =)

I also spread the word to some melee players there about the melee monthlies that are coming up. A few of them seemed interested.

EDIT: I'm good to smash most nights this week excluding Tuesday. And there will be another AA smashfest like the one tonight, next Sunday at 8.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I'm sorry I couldn't make it today Roller. Homework johns are rough.

Thanks a lot for spreading the word on the Melee monthlies.

Tewx2

Smash Ace
A Friday Smashfest would be nice. I can do Thursday, but if it's on Friday I'd be much happier

@roller I'll prolly be at ur next SF, had to go home and clean my room lol...

TheMann

Smash Ace
Let's have a smashfest tonigggggght
This guy aint never lied!!

DL is crazy. A smashfest is great today. Smashfests are always good.
Yes indeedy

I'm down for tonight if it's in AA. Or I can get a ride.

But Thursday/Friday is good too.
Yes In AA woooooooo
Ann Arbor Smashfest hype.

We just need a location lol

And I need a ride ;D
I would need a ride too! Also TUTU!! I think imma hit you up since Im on campus right now.

What's The Point

Smash Master
If there is a smashfest, I'd have to drive to it, so I could pick people up.

The less on a university building and the longer the smashfest will last, the more likely I will go.

Roller

Smash Legend
All I'd be able to get is university buildings, so somebody else may have to host, unless people don't mind that. We can stay in the U buildings as late as we want. But obv if we gonna drink n shi then a classroom or w/e isn't the best idea.

I know Gio was sayin' something about holding one sometime...

What's The Point

Smash Master
I just need to know by 8, otherwise it's to last minute for me. And since I'm stupid and would be driving down from EL for it, I need to know it will last more than a couple hours to make it worth the trip.

earthadept

Smash Lord
urgh i'd love to host one but my mind is going to explode from the insane amount of work i have to do tonight... 3 assignments due tomorrow and i literally just found i have an exam tomorrow 5 minutes ago. ^_^

Roller

Smash Legend
Alright, as long as people confirm they will show, I will find a room at Angell Hall tonight and we can set up a couple set ups there (we had 4 in one of the rooms last night with room for more). I would encourage somebody else in the area to take over instead and host in an apptmnt/house if that's what people want. But as of now I'll say this is the current plan.

Who in?

Top Bottom