• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I want to start hosting stuff in EL once I get there.

WTP we can talk once I get there. Moving in on the 22nd.

Boxxy

Smash Lord
yeah, but you guys are forgetting that ann arbor is much more **** than silly east lansing

King Malice

Smash Ace
The one downtown by that Burger King? Yeah Ive seen those bands before. My friends use to perform over there when there were in a band (they went to Clawson also).
Oh wow that is crazy that you know the Teen Center. I'm surprised that you know kids that went to Clawson, why didn't you ever tell me? That is an excellent conversation piece.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Oh wow that is crazy that you know the Teen Center. I'm surprised that you know kids that went to Clawson, why didn't you ever tell me? That is an excellent conversation piece.
I dunno it just slipped my mind lol And yeah Headlight Over Hills, We Came as Romans etc etc I remember moshing to many a show over there lol. I'm full of surprises ;)

@MTI: Lol we should form one :D

King Malice

Smash Ace
Dude We Came as Romans, I had classes with their bassist. Cool guy I guess.

Mannnnn, I hate it when people do this when I'm fiending: "Yeah I'll call you when I'm done eating." or "Oh yeah I got that but I'm stuck at a friend's house, give me a few hours and I'll get that to ya." **** gets annoying.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I fully support Travis hosting Smashfests in EL this school year so that UM can continue its domination of MSU. If it ain't Shady it's done!

Top Bottom