• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Yeah Toadster, I'm Jungle

Sheik dittos are awful, especially against someone better alot than you (M2K, Teczero come to mind). I didn't really mind it until that.

Boxxy

Smash Lord
well i wanted to play at least

and i dont think i'll be able to really go to tourneys until the season is over

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
malice, u down on sum smash today? ima be at work so just shoot me a call or text if u r
tech, we runnin at yo place today or we on my ****?
everyone else, 4 pages since i last logged on, so idk if anyone commented towards me and i dont care to look ovr 4 pages to see :-)

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
You missed nothing important.

Gio, how's SC2 working out for ya? Hurry up and add me :<

King Malice

Smash Ace
You missed nothing important.

Gio, how's SC2 working out for ya? Hurry up and add me :<
I disagree we had some pretty intense debating going on over the mechanics of the game. Apparently it is irrefutable that falco dittos make the earth start spinning at half speed.

There is a big equation involved, something about the stratosphere and energy and **** like that..

Yeah, I guess you're right. Nothing important.

btw; UTI, what time did you plan on doing this? I can go, just strapped for cash so I've been living in poverty until monday rolls around again.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I disagree we had some pretty intense debating going on over the mechanics of the game. Apparently it is irrefutable that falco dittos make the earth start spinning at half speed.

There is a big equation involved, something about the stratosphere and energy and **** like that..

Yeah, I guess you're right. Nothing important.

btw; UTI, what time did you plan on doing this? I can go, just strapped for cash so I've been living in poverty until monday rolls around again.
I dont care...6 or 7 or something like that. Our usual meeting time. DBPM gets off work at like 4 I think.

judge!

Smash Ace
omg..i had a dream where i was sleeping and kept wakeing up...but was still dreaming. scared the **** outta me cause i realized i was dreaming lol

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
LOL....Nick lets chill tomorrow.

UTI if you try to call my phone may not allow it because Sprint had to be *****es and couldnt wait an hour for a brotha to pay his phone bill so its suspended for now. I paid it but it takes several hours for it to go through. So just hit me up here until like 5 or 6 or something like that. **** is gay.

King Malice

Smash Ace
I hate you so much Hot ArmS I never saw that.

@Tech; So your place around 6ish? I hope Pacman can see this because I can't text him or call him with my phone being as ****ty as it is. I can only receive phone calls. I hope this all works out alright lmao, your phone is suspended, my phone is ********, and John got work.

shadow1moon

Smash Journeyman
I didnt see it either, I heard it was good but eh>.>
Juggle that post makes no sence to me at all...
I just wana go see scott pilgrum vs teh world.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Inception is pretty much, like, the best movie that's ever been made. No movie I've seen comes particularly close to matching how good Inception is.

Notra

Smash Ace
Doesn't even compare. A couple of tiers behind. But good guess.
itss good but not that good. the matrix is definitely alot better. and waaaay before its time. not only did it mind **** you like inception, but it set the new standard and idea of martial arts cinematography.

Top Bottom