• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
1 hour, 26 minute drive for me. It's cutting it really close for me getting there for dubs. I should make it though if my friends hurry up.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I have had the dumbest day ever. Work was supposed to be slow and easy so they made me work by myself and sure enough I get slammed..all ****ing day. I finally get out at 7 after being there since 9 and hop a bus home. Not even two blocks after I get on, the bus hits some little old lady in a van and now I'm stuck in Detroit while police and Smart bus officials take pictures and get witness statements.

And some nasty transvestite just hopped on the bus and is trying to proposition me for sex.

I guess the curse of Friday the 13th is true LOL

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
I have had the dumbest day ever. Work was supposed to be slow and easy so they made me work by myself and sure enough I get slammed..all ****ing day. I finally get out at 7 after being there since 9 and hop a bus home. Not even two blocks after I get on, the bus hits some little old lady in a van and now I'm stuck in Detroit while police and Smart bus officials take pictures and get witness statements.

And some nasty transvestite just hopped on the bus and is trying to proposition me for sex.

I guess the curse of Friday the 13th is true LOL

Quit having bad days, Tech!

lol

ZTD | TECHnology

Guys I don't even know why this **** is happening! I'm cursed or something. I am not surprised that today went down like it did.

I'll make up for it tomorrow with a high placing in Brawl Singles :p

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Guys I don't even know why this **** is happening! I'm cursed or something. I am not surprised that today went down like it did.

I'll make up for it tomorrow with a high placing in Brawl Singles :p
Then when you walk out with a boatload of cash you'll be mugged only cause you had that extra cash, you'll get home, find an electricity cutoff notice that would've been avoidable had you had the money that just got stolen. Turns out the eggs in your fridge are also rotten.

ZTD | TECHnology

Why are you trying to jinx me? I don't need any help in that department as of late lol

AND WHO THE **** KEEPS SENDING ME NAKED PICTURES???

If I show up to the tournament hungover...you'll know why.

Tewx2

Smash Ace
Someone needs to give Mikey a ride for reals. This is like the hypest MI tourny for the rest of the year, how can we let people who want to go, not go :/

ZTD | TECHnology

Washington Township. I'd love to see him at this tourney but its like in tge exact opposite direction of you guys to get to West Bloomfield :(

IrisKong

Smash Lord
When you kids gonna start playing SC2? lol

ANTHER GET AT ME! Terran/Zerg is the best team set up for dubs!

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
You suck, Iris. I tried to call you on two separate occasions and made an open request for 2v2 teammates like several pages back. :<

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
It was good to see you guys. I hated that I couldn't even participate, and that Ankoku and I got charged $5 just to come into the venue and see people, but... yeah.

I hope next tournament won't be such a waste. Good job to those that won/did well/had fun, and I'll just continue lurking.

Top Bottom