• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Ugh...

If anyone can give me a ride on Saturday to get to Vayseth's return tournament, I'll be very grateful. My car is still in the shop(been over a week now) due to difficulty getting the necessary part to repair, and will be for at least another week. If anyone can help or knows someone that can help, send me a PM. Please?

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Smashfest tonight 10pm-2am at my house. All we need is another Cube or two and we'll be good to go. Who wants to come over to get whooped by Chicago?

lain

Smash Master
Sooo wait. there's a smashfest a juggleguy's tonight with chicago melee peoples? What's happening at Scala's?

I might be driving to the tourney, get @ me

judge!

Smash Ace
lain somehowwww find a way to call me when i get off work today. i r has teh moneys PARTY PARTY PARTY!.

judge!

Smash Ace
omg its friday the 13th. something bad is going to happen to me or will i can feeeel it

Scala

Smash Ace
Alrighty, so I'm good to go for 10-12 (plus maybe a few more) people showin up here whenever and smashing til late hours

Take Note:
* No getting wasted (you aren't even supposed to be drinking, though you can get away with concealed mix drinks or whatever)
* Nowhere to sleep at night. Sorry.
* I only have 1 setup. Bring your own if you can.

PM me so I can get a head-count and also I'll give ya my phone number so you can get in the building when you show up (it'll probably be locked). You can come over whenever you want.

Address:
http://local.google.com/maps?f=q&so...,-83.252292&spn=0.01187,0.018218&z=16&iwloc=A

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
scala your doin brawl arent you? or are you guys doin melee too? cuz i dont think ima be able to make it out to the tourney tomorro unless i get outta work earlier n i dont feel like driving to AA for only a few hrs of smash

lain

Smash Master
I can bring some AA people wherever stuff is happening. Me+boywer+Gio would prolly be down for melee.

Who's all at Juggleguy's house? We might stop by for a sec.

Top Bottom