• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Roller

Smash Legend
Just got back. Good times. I lost my last set in losers due to multiple trips during grabs and nana tripping into an Ike's Fsmash. -_________- but other than that it was pretty fun. Last match between Lain and Kain was hype as helllll!

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
well, its confirmend that i have to miss out on Tutu and Gio's tourney
another tourney that i have to miss out >_>

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Just got back. Good times. I lost my last set in losers due to multiple trips during grabs and nana tripping into an Ike's Fsmash. -_________- but other than that it was pretty fun. Last match between Lain and Kain was hype as helllll!
Kirk said he wrecked you. Why are you saying tripping made you lose?

Roller

Smash Legend
Kirk said he wrecked you. Why are you saying tripping made you lose?
Game 1 I had the grab last stock and nana tripped. It happened.

Nana also tripped into an Fsmash, may have been a lethal fair instead. But that also happened. She also SD'd that game. Game 1 I had. Game 2 maybe not, but I am confident I can beat him if we play again.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
You're apparently a year too young to the out-of-state scene to have heard of the legendary Kirk.

Kirk

Smash Champion
I'm a has been :)

But slowly getting back into the scene again...with my epic Random.

Was a good set Roller, I agree, game 1 could've gone either way, but game2 was pretty solid for me.

Yes, I namesearch occasionally :O

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
When is Michigan's Finals? I know mine are this week. Thats why I cant wait for tutu's and roller's tourney its a perfect start for my month long break

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Yeah i have finals tomorrow and thursday and I dont go back till like January 5-10.
Also np Roller. Everyone just goes by who made the OP

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
I second that invitation. Quantum final = ****. Fzk, I invite you to take it for me...but thats a legit invitation. I need a good grade :)

yo ori have you figured out where your tourney will be?

Top Bottom