• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Kail, I'm good for Smash anytime after 7, not sure about others. We usually start a lot later, like 10ish, but I'd like to get a good amount of sleep tomorrow night so let's start well before then.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Kail, I'll be somewhere on Central all night, so when you guys are done just give me a call.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
sleep is ****ing ********. It's the only balancing factor against how broken brains are. Despite that, brains are still pretty ridiculous.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
This is the first Friday I haven't had to work in ages. All I did was sleep and shop for clothes...and its been awesome lol.

I kinda want to Brawl today..or party. Or a combination of the two.

Roller

Smash Legend
Ok, so I passed out last night from working on that damn paper. -___-

I'm down for tonight. From whenever I finish dinner onwards I'm good to go. I also feel like playing some melee, gotta start getting good sometime...

Kail

Smash Lord
Kail, I'm good for Smash anytime after 7, not sure about others. We usually start a lot later, like 10ish, but I'd like to get a good amount of sleep tomorrow night so let's start well before then.
That's more then fine we'll aim to get there a bit after 7 then. Where should we head when we get there?

Kail, I'll be somewhere on Central all night, so when you guys are done just give me a call.
Aight, it probably won't be as late as last time that's for sure. Did you get the visitor pass or are we just gonna park where we did last time?

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
Actually Omni, I don't have your number. 'preciate it if you could gimme them numbers :3
I heard you got in contact with them. awesome! ill cll you so you have my number.

EDIT: seems like ur number changed will

810-824-1662 hit me up

lain

Smash Master
Kiltz is driving me to the MAS tourney. Does anyone else want to come? We have a few spots open and we're leaving TONIGHT. get @ me

734-646-1641

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
MELEE 9TH ANNIVERSARY SMASHAPALOOZA RAPEFEST SPECIAL

Kail, Velynn, and Shaeden are arriving at 7:30pm and we will probably be playing in North Quad as long as the lounges are available. Moose, Brainjack, Calvin, Lain, Gio, roki, BLiu, and 3Chairz are already confirmed. Possible Brawl cameo appearances by Roller, Tutu, Hot ArmS, and TheMann.

I have setups here but we probably need one more due to the epic amount of **** that will ensue. Can anyone bring one?

P.S. I will be packing **** up early tonight because I want much more sleep tonight than what I got in the nights before SWEET 1/2/3... if you show up late to the rapefest, you'll regret it

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Lain do you have a partner for tomorrow? If not want to team? If you have someone or don't wanna it's fine just rather have a shot at money or not enter at all

ZTD | TECHnology

Kain, you'd have better luck calling him.

And guy apparently its strange that can I can clearly distinguish objects that are literally a mile away from me with my eyesight. I just don't see why *shrugs*

Boxxy

Smash Lord
shout outs to sumer and derk for being at the flint tourney and making it less free. shout outs to mani for ******.

shout outs to being there 3 and a half hours and getting a $200 tv :)

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Ugh. I am so sick of ugly old ladies, obese soccer moms, and their bratty kids.

Can't wait until I don't have to deal with the holidays at work. >.>

ZTD | TECHnology

You guys are hoes for going to a secret tourney. Actually I don't care since I wouldn't have made it anyway.

I just went shopping again <3 Money is awesome

Top Bottom