• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

TheMann

Smash Ace
Top 5 is a good payout, unless there's <20 people. Then I think it should be top 3.

I like the trueskill ranking thingy, but a normal PR does fine too. I think a good panelist thing would be me, L, and ankoku (if he still cares anymore).

Anyways SMASHFESTIES THIS THURSDAY?!?!
Really , I just want the best for this community is all. And yes Lain: Smashfesties at my place thursday ;)
Umm yeah call me thursday if u go Lain. I gotta get out of my semi retirement lol

lain

Smash Master
I wanna smash in WB too Juggleguy. I'll drive you to make up for it or something :[

can we do the melee smash on tuesday or thursday then? preferably tuesday for me

also i like having a PR since it makes people want to move up.

me, kevin, l, ankoku as panelists?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
also i like having a PR since it makes people want to move up.
I really wish it did. Pretty much the only people looking to move up are the people who already don't need the encouragement. Everyone else just talks about how so-and-so should be higher.

zDuck

Smash Journeyman
yeah we could smash at my house tomorrow if you guys want, p.m. me if u need my address/phone number. This would be around 6 p.m btw

You guys are putting an awful lot of thought into this. Let me put it down all simple and stuff.

1 Judge
2 lain
3 Anther
Pretty obvious.

L, Boxxy, Coco, Flame, possibly Azure and Notra are at a tournament level.

Rest of you aren't. Step it up.

If you lose to me and I'm seeding a bracket then I'm ****ing putting you at bottom seed.
but sheik is so hard T.T

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
like i said, D3 standing infinite is legal in washington, Oregon, and Norcal. Might as well let that pathetic move go. That means that I dont have to secondary falco because i have nothing to worry about.

Notra

Smash Ace
You guys are putting an awful lot of thought into this. Let me put it down all simple and stuff.

1 Judge
2 lain
3 Anther
Pretty obvious.

If you lose to me and I'm seeding a bracket then I'm ****ing putting you at bottom seed.
lol at people mentioning me as associated with tourney viablity. I've been to like only 3 this whole year lol. Pretty much just want money. Don't rly care to get better. I'm ding2.0

I do play for fun at rofas alot, before my friends get downtown.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord

1 Judge
2 lain
3 Anther
Pretty obvious.

I'll be working on it. :x Gotta kick 'dem sisters off the interwebs and Wii more so I can practice.

Also, if we do the PR...me, L, Boxxy, and Tutu were all for a Hamtaro theme last night in Skype. lmao

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Might host some smashfests sometime soon, as my basement just got cleaned up. It could probably hold at least 10 players without getting too cramped.

I'll be away beginning Thursday to sometime this weekend.

lain

Smash Master
Soooo Duck I'ma prolly come to this thing with Gio and maybe some BRAWL players if you don't mind.

my number is 734-646-1641. i promise i won't show up super stoned and smelly lol

ALSO TECH CHASE WHERE U AT

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Soooo Duck I'ma prolly come to this thing with Gio and maybe some BRAWL players if you don't mind.

my number is 734-646-1641. i promise i won't show up super stoned and smelly lol

ALSO TECH CHASE WHERE U AT
TECH, you better wake up. Look at what lain did to boxxy.

Boxxy is practically lain jr. now.

The real reason why I want you to use Luc more is because I want him to be repped more at tournaments :x

Also, did anyone post the previous Game Yard tourney in Ankoku's thread?

Notra

Smash Ace
If u want easy wins in MI play falco. No one knows the MU in MI.

However get rdy to fail still, cause every bad /hard matchup is abundant in MI. (Pika, Icees, Sheik, Marth, Oli)

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
I tried to pick up Falco as a second, but it didn't work. I see a lot of Falcos on WiFi though, I'd love to play a good one like yours offline, Notra. Wanna friendly next tourney?

I've been training my Ike though, I'm totally gonna use him in tourney sometime.

I grunt when I Ike FSmash.

Top Bottom