• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

TheMann

Smash Ace
Reading that last series of posts reminded me of Team Rocket for some odd reason.
Lol omg. You made me hate myself thanks alot Ankoku.

As for the people asking for Team Hat video's. So far in the history of time Team Hat has never been recorded together. In fact only I alone have been recorded. Chance would have been recorded too but most recording devices are unable to record the greatness that is chance.

So just sit there and think about that and let it sit people. Thats how good Team Hat is.

Also lol @ Vayseth's team rocket reference and making Anther pkachu and him his savior :chuckle:

Chance

Smash Rookie
Team Hat is such a grandios concept it is no wonder you mere peons can not grasp the concept we don't rep a single area such as Detroit inskter or Yipsi we Rep an Entire State of mind. And Simply put to help those of you with an I.Q. lower then 70 i.e most of you, this state of mind is one of enlightenent.

To conclude my post i submit that only the enlightened Can enter Team Hat. But all are welcome to attempt and enter in fact i encourage you to make that attempt. It's a growing experience...

Shaeden

Smash Journeyman
Team Hat is such a grandios concept it is no wonder you mere peons can not grasp the concept we don't rep a single area such as Detroit inskter or Yipsi we Rep an Entire State of mind. And Simply put to help those of you with an I.Q. lower then 70 i.e most of you, this state of mind is one of enlightenent.

To conclude my post i submit that only the enlightened Can enter Team Hat. But all are welcome to attempt and enter in fact i encourage you to make that attempt. It's a growing experience...
your momz. =)

Chance

Smash Rookie
Why doesn't Anyone take us seriously!!!! we are totally just trying to advertise our wicked awesome team and everyone keeps putting us down.... c'mon guys! why are you being so mean..... whatever though Team hat will just have to prove itself the old fashion way....

Fisticuffs.

Rat

Smash Lord
Wolf and Luigi fit well for the team rocket theme. With wolf being Jesse and Luigi being James.

Who else is going to join their crew? They need an Ekans, a Koffing, and probably a wobbufet.

abit_rusty

Smash Lord
NNID
Rontuaru
3DS FC
2895-8974-0662
*randomly enters*

Is there anyone here who goes to MSU in East Lansing and plays brawl?? I have found exactly 2 people so far, there's gotta be more....blah.

abit_rusty

Smash Lord
NNID
Rontuaru
3DS FC
2895-8974-0662
go to AiB, there's a couple on my friendlist that goes to MSU

also did you own those 2 guys????

you better have
Haha I just saw his message on AiB today...from aug. 18 :p

and well one of the two you already know, and you know how it is with him lol. The other one just told me he played brawl the other day, have yet to play him. msu has no brawl scene -.-

Chance

Smash Rookie
d00d, if I didn't have to vote for Anther in everything, I would totally vote for you guys. You're my #2 team!
Second place will do for now.... but understand that Team Hat is presistent threat to all that you know to be true in the world.

There is a reason For everything and it's always Team Hat!

Zelow

Smash Apprentice
ok 29472 milton madison heights 48071 MI is the address and these are the people i know of that are coming.

Kail + Fuze?
Anther cant make it
Alcoady
Lain cant make it
Scotu
Levitas

Crap no replies and no ones on i really hope i didnt post this too late and again i am sorry for that public libraries kinda suck lol also there will unfortunatly be no beer or alcohol do to the fact this is a minors house and his mom will most likely be there sorry guys

also: check this out, listen carefully to the amount of energy being used
i've heard some people think this could make a black hole (not gunna happen tho)
i watched this and it blew my ****in mind!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQNpucos9wc
OMG pretty colors lol probably better with sound huh?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Anther and lain are in Indiana. There's no way they could make it to your place tomorrow.

Zelow

Smash Apprentice
also if people could bring extra set ups that would be cool im sure we can manage something either way but if you think you could bring a set up or 2 that would be sweet keep the fest fast paced

OMGZ NOOOOOOOOOOOOO my first double post sorry

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I don't really feel like going anywhere tomorrow. No, it wasn't a last minute thing. They've been planning to go to WTON since the middle of August.

alcoady

Smash Ace
sigh...
i really want to go smash w/ you guys but the date just seemed to fall through for everyone. try again and give it like a good 2 or 3 weeks to prepare.
but yeah, i don't really have the cash to make this trip anyhow...so...
i'm not goin, sry

Rat

Smash Lord
wtf mi we need to step our game up. But then again it is mi.

Ok but like seriously weest mi. wtf. I'm drunka nd not playing smash. Something is wrong. We need like a weekly or bi-weekly smashfest/tourney thing. Wtf. also **** brawlll, that is some gay ****.

OK and wtf is it with girls, smash and playing kirby. Are they just dumb or something? Don't they see that kirby sucks ***, like literally. College sucks somethimes.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
wtf mi we need to step our game up. But then again it is mi.

Ok but like seriously weest mi. wtf. I'm drunka nd not playing smash. Something is wrong. We need like a weekly or bi-weekly smashfest/tourney thing. Wtf. also **** brawlll, that is some gay ****.

OK and wtf is it with girls, smash and playing kirby. Are they just dumb or something? Don't they see that kirby sucks ***, like literally. College sucks somethimes.
stfu kirby is awesome and cute

Rat

Smash Lord
stfu kirby is awesome and cute
You are a girl.

alcody said:
west mi needs a biweekly...that is a good idea

we gotsta figer somethin out
Well Russ/Dave/me/other dude (tim?) meet every week on thursdays at Grandlan. But I doubt thursday night is a good time for anyone not in GR.

Ok so we need a place first:
GR
-Grandlan (closes at 12:00 midnight),
-My apartment (roomates),
-Chris and Andrew's place (????)

South Haven
-I don't really know any places here. Doesn't sw mi only have an awesome icecream place?

Lansing
MSU peoples maybe??

Time:
Friday Nights
-This is go drink somewhere night for me.
Saturdays
-I work pretty much every Saturday until like 5;00pm. So saturday nights would work for me.
Sundays
-I'm totally open Sundays

People that need to show up:
Bigy, Tim, the rest of the people from South Haven, Russ, Dave, GVSU folks, Kail, Andrew, me (and anyone else from the GR area), Trail + other MSU folks. (Does anyone play in Kalamazoo??)

People that need not show up:
Lain
(justkiddingiloveulainplzcome)

Ok lets work this **** out.

Flandy121

Smash Apprentice
Well Grand Valley is not that central of a location but we could for sure set up bi-weeklies or something at our place. Seeing as how all my room mates party and play smash anyway so if we wanted to get a trial run goin on a smaller scale...You know see if it works out for everyone? This coming Friday or the next work good for anyone? We actually prefer Brawl but melee is cool too we play both. Hopefully we could get both going and if everyone prefers melee we could eventually have melee only if that was the crowd calls for. I have actually posted my number on an earlier post (probably a bad idea but who's gonna call me? Someone looking to kick my ***? ... In Smash? lol) Anyway my point being get a hold of me and let me know what you guys think.

Kail

Smash Lord
I guess we could use my place, but I'd have to clean stuff up first.
I won't be able to do it this next weekend I don't think since I'm going to be headed home to visit my parents.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
WTON

1 - Anther ($235.00)
2 - Needle of Juntah ($115.00)
3 - Joshu ($40.00)
4 - Tink
T5 - Overswarm
T5 - Sliq
T7 - Lain
T7 - Rofa
T9 - 1der
T9 - Kel
T9 - Blood Hawk
T9 - Smash64
T13 - Doctor X
T13 - SamuraiPanda
T13 - Big C
T13 - Ryzen Xia
T17 - Legan
T17 - Nojoes
T17 - Omniswell
T17 - Rook
T17 - Asdioh
T17 - OOK
T17 - Thinkaman
T17 - Kyari
T25 - YBM
T25 - Slimpyman
T25 - EarthHero
T25 - Toga
T25 - Iggy
T25 - Scala
T25 - Jons
T25 - Epic
---------- CUTOFF ----------
T33 - Princess Aura
T33 - MachinegunNorm
T33 - Pythag
T33 - DastrnMaco
T33 - Metal
T33 - Infern Angelis
T33 - Jekyll
T33 - Mr. E
T41 - Dark Kakashi
T41 - Spoon
T41 - TheBlueBlade
T41 - Este

Congratulations to Anther on first and Joel on second, Rofa and lain on top8, and everyone repping MI and making it into top 32 brackets.

Top Bottom