• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

alcoady

Smash Ace
Zelow, give us an address ASAP would ya,
and chances are i'll also bring 2 or 3 guys aside from me, kail, and kails bro (who nobody calls via gamer tag....luladin if your wondering *gives knucks to andrew*) and uhh, we def need teams and crews at this bad boy,

crews should be draft because ballrest would **** otherwise

Levitas

the moon
When's this **** going on? I want to go and beat up some scrubs.

By that I mean bring DVDs of various seasons of the popular show scrubs, and play them in my crappy DVD player until they're completely unreadable.

Also, I'm bringing scotu provided I can come myself.

lain

Smash Master
It was always to my knowledge that goldfish cancelling is when liptonbuddy swallowed one goldfish, and let someone kick him extremely hard in the groin so as to regurgitate it.

Flandy121

Smash Apprentice
yeah... BigAl we have played countless times together. melee, never brawl really I'm Andy aka FLandy I have a black room mate who is bad *** at smash and another room mate Mike who is good too. I guess we are the grand valley crew.

RedPeppers

Smash Ace
i'll be taking MMs, your fox/falco vs my roy, bring dem ****s

also: check this out, listen carefully to the amount of energy being used
i've heard some people think this could make a black hole (not gunna happen tho)
i watched this and it blew my ****in mind!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQNpucos9wc
I've heard about that before. Never believed in the big bang theory myself, but yeah as someone very interested in Science that's pretty freaking awesome.

Vayseth

Smash Master
Yeah d00d, they're trying to make mini big bangs and mini black holes. My roommate is a Physics/Astronomy major so he's all over this and I think it's super dangerous, but cool.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Yeah d00d, they're trying to make mini big bangs and mini black holes. My roommate is a Physics/Astronomy major so he's all over this and I think it's super dangerous, but cool.
Yeah, the worlds gonna end tomorrow at like 11a or 12p, or sometime around then.

If Ken got spiked into a black hole he would just teck jump right out.
You're a ***got.

Rat

Smash Lord
i'll be taking MMs, your fox/falco vs my roy, bring dem ****s

also: check this out, listen carefully to the amount of energy being used
i've heard some people think this could make a black hole (not gunna happen tho)
i watched this and it blew my ****in mind!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQNpucos9wc

i assume you need a ride too rat?
Yeah a ride would be super duper.

The Hadron Collider Sounds pretty cool to me. I hope it finds out evidence towards super strings. Cause that stuff is just crazy. And If Jesus shows up somewhere in these experiments I would not be surprised. He was probably just chillin' in the 8th dimension.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
Yeah a ride would be super duper.

The Hadron Collider Sounds pretty cool to me. I hope it finds out evidence towards super strings. Cause that stuff is just crazy. And If Jesus shows up somewhere in these experiments I would not be surprised. He was probably just chillin' in the 8th dimension.
its weird i think they actually made a micro black hole or something people are saying if these build up it could seriously eat the earth or some ****.

my theory is at most itll blow up the building and kill everyone lol :)

Rat

Smash Lord
I don't need that ride anymore. I have to work all day Saturday.

I hope the world doesn't blow up. That would really cramp my weekend. And I have yet to meet a single french person. French Canadian yes. But for real french, no. They probably don't exist.

Acro

Smash Ace
Party at James sounds like a plan if he's game- I'll most likely be at the bar/club sunday night when no one is there since thats when I turn but maybe Saturday night before then i'll come down

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I hope the world doesn't blow up. That would really cramp my weekend. And I have yet to meet a single french person. French Canadian yes. But for real french, no. They probably don't exist.
French people exist. Just ask RDK.

Chance

Smash Rookie
Everyone i am announcing my official introduction to the competitive Brawl scene! i know most of you and if i don't then... your loss. After today it's Me and TheMann Representing the new team hat and if you don't want to join this ill new crew then get ready to get beat TEAM HAT!!!!!!

TheMann

Smash Ace
Everyone i am announcing my official introduction to the competitive Brawl scene! i know most of you and if i don't then... your loss. After today it's Me and TheMann Representing the new team hat and if you don't want to join this ill new crew then get ready to get beat TEAM HAT!!!!!!
Yes Team Hat was on a brief hiatus but we're back now stronger than ever. Sorry other MI crews but ur day to fall has come.

The Mann and Chance AKA Team Hat is back. Our mains Wolf and Luigi are already bottom tier but when u play us you'd think they were Metaknight!!!

TEAM HAT!!!

Chance

Smash Rookie
Yes Team Hat was on a brief hiatus but we're back now stronger than ever. Sorry other MI crews but ur day to fall has come.

The Mann and Chance AKA Team Hat is back. Our mains Wolf and Luigi are already bottom tier but when u play us you'd think they were Metaknight!!!

TEAM HAT!!!

Just understand the only reason i wasn't on this site was cause ya'll weren't ready for me i may only have 2 posts but both are such a strong statment that they are better than 1k anyone elses.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Reading that last series of posts reminded me of Team Rocket for some odd reason.

Chance

Smash Rookie
NO! no more comparing Team Hat to Team rocket!!!!!! we are totally different in everyway!!!!!

1. We win
2. we don't lose
-and-
3. .... i got nothing

but you have to understand the reality that is team hat. we aren't the average Crew here, We're better by default because i am in it. So lets try be serious and people we need like two/three more people to Be a real crew anyway, so step up your game and Join into this madness

Vayseth

Smash Master
3. You try to take Pikachu (Anther) but you can't separate him from his love (Vayseth) and Pikachu just ends up beating you guys up while I cheer him on?

Sounds right to me.

Top Bottom