• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
The only way you'll embarass yourself is if you think you're really good and then lose to me. Since you don't think that, I'm pretty sure you're fine.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
So in other words his entire experience with Melee was 2 hours of play against LV9 CPUs?

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Wow, first time visiting this site in like 2 years...

What the **** happened to MI smash? Kinda makes me glad I quit. Proud to be a MI smash pioneer, though. To me, MI smash will always be...

Joe, Nar, James, Joel, Adam, Dave R, and myself. Even though they cam a little later, Monstro, Maciej, and Mikey.

If you don't know what Goldfish Canceling is, you aren't MI smash. =P

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Thanks man! But having never advanced very far in Melee at all, and not playing for like phew! like 6 months. I would just embarass myself in a Melee only enviroment.
simple solution: get better. It's not hard, it's fun, and it involves going to events like these. No one's gonna laugh at you or anything except maybe bowyer, and you'll just get better. Being bad at a game is no reason not to play it, esp. if you "love" the game, and haven't played it in a while and this kind of opportunity arises.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
What money? Gas money?

'Cause I could've sworn this was going to be a smashfest, not a tournament.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Or you can be smart and not aim at Marth's dtilt.

Wait, nevermind, I forgot who was talking.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord

What the **** happened to MI smash? Kinda makes me glad I quit. Proud to be a MI smash pioneer, though. To me, MI smash will always be...

Joe, Nar, James, Joel, Adam, Dave R, and myself. Even though they cam a little later, Monstro, Maciej, and Mikey.

i dont think any1 gives a **** what mi smash means to u, that sounds so ****ing lame

atleast i dont...

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion

LOL JUSTIN!!!!!!!!!!!

everyone just got *****
nars movin to cali in a few days :( hes off to bigger and better things. like little california

okiyama

Smash Ace
ya know, you shouldn't not go just because your not that good, i've lost like the last....3 or 4 tournys i've been to and so far they've been some of the funnest. you should def come i'm sure brawl will be there too :chuckle:
The only tourney I've ever gotten top 16 in was a 15 person tournament.

So there.
Lain I think that next weekend me and limabean and solon are going down to get your game on.(perhaps after the AADL tourney that I hear your attending)
I'll give you a call.

Zelow

Smash Apprentice
omg sweet we have people lol all my buddies seem up for it all i have to do is work on a location and we can set a date (im gonna try to aim for a sat sun since it seems good for everone) hopefully we can get this thing going cuz i am stoked lol im pretty sure this will go down for sure.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
hot_armS when is the next aadlgt me and my crew want to come when is it???? if itsnt next week

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
lol its the 20th

come, just remember its single elimination and only one match per round, no best of 3 sets............and prepare to get owned by items lol

but come, its fun; free all you can eat pizza too

p.s. its random stages with all stages on too

cept the uber gay ones like temple, new pork and stuff

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
lol ding shouldn't you be happy that there's a tournament that YOU can actually win and eat all the free pizza you want, without paying any entrees too

dingding

Smash Ace
no i don't even play wii no more, i still pwn every 1 though due to school and no target gift cards are lame... i want $...

Top Bottom