• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Darn, I guess i'm giving up.

Edit: Hey ankoku, did you ever ascertain weather or not we can use the Bursely game room for a tourney?

petre

Smash Lord
closest to Sterling Heights, MI on your wii foreca
cause they all suck!!!!!!!!

i dont know, more people should post...maybe id find some people really close to me that i can play with more often than once a month. btw, whens the next tourney or fest or whatever happening??? its that midland one, isnt it...is there anything else anytime soon?

King Malice

Smash Ace
cause they all suck!!!!!!!!

i dont know, more people should post...maybe id find some people really close to me that i can play with more often than once a month. btw, whens the next tourney or fest or whatever happening??? its that midland one, isnt it...is there anything else anytime soon?
Seriously. There would be less scrubs in MI if they could progressively get better by playing with more people.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Haha, yeah. What's with barely anyone posting when they have accounts? I was almost taken out by that Peach player I faced first round, and I don't even know his name.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
No, just scrubs who think they're hot **** but don't show up to any tournaments and just keep talking about how much they're gonna pwn.

lain

Smash Master
uhhmmm he already sort of thought that before i even told him how much of a scrub you are in life.

on another note, michigan needs to uhhmmmm get like.... better?

lain

Smash Master
: ( we'll be missin ya ito.

i might be able to drive by then so if so i'll definitely try and make those, yeah?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
With all the noob Falcos that popped up in the tourney last night, I'm glad that there are plenty of good ones around using him. And Dope.

Anther

Smash Champion
Glad there are good ones?? Who says something like that. The less good Falco's and Marths the less wrinkles you get on your face.

and you guys are whores for suggesting a falco tourney. =p
well, mostly petre because he took it there.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
But we all know how amazing Falco can be, and then I see one who spams Usmash and standing lasers.... and... well, it's only a little less painful to watch than that Sheik who was just rolling back and forth and Ftilting every once in a while.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
@Anther:
but Falco is expected to lose the falco ditto, so a falco tourney says that most falco's will lose, and the broken-ness is cancelled out.

Actually i think a falco tourney is a horrible idea, sorry petre. But yeah, falco is kinda hard to deal with, but not broken.

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
Standing falco laser plus usmash combo owns with falco. usmash ledgeguard rocks your world. And falco doesn't need to use the left analog to move around the stage... forward on the c-stick works wonders for that and if he touches anyone while he's moving, they go flying. It's like he's got a starman!

Speaking of starmen... why didn't they make starmen in smash hurt the opponent when running into them? it'd be cool if it gave you extra speed and knocked them up like they were shined by falco. i digress

falco tourney is a absolutely terrible idea. when the lag from shooting a laser in the air is cancelled by touching the ground... yeah, he's broken. I don't think jumping out of the shine was intended either.

D_B_S

Smash Lord
@ malice
Yeah I could......if not I'll switch to my fox *dancez*

or shiek who was faithful to me thru the tourney!!!!!!!

*feels specials*

umm yeah I didnt eevn get to play randy or lain

next time

Marth ditto Randy

and umm Falco ditto Lain

AND if anyone want some of my G&W bring it own :p

*ps anther suck :p*

Randizzle

Smash Ace
I love marth dittos and mudkips.

I'm also game for a sheik, falco, and G&W ditto.

or maybe we should just stick to marth and sheik since mikey tells me that i should focus on my marth and sheik instead of trying to juggle several characters at a time...

as fun as a falco tourney might be, i'm going to agree with anther on this one and say that it's a horrible idea.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
That's better than me. I main two characters notorious for being called "cheap" and second the most overrated noob character in the game.

Top Bottom