• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

SCOTU

Smash Hero
everyone does after a while, one might call it the natural cycle of life. oh, and i see this thread is no longer about MI, but rather about lain's cockiness..., but seriously, anyone from this side of the state driving to the GR tourney that could give me (& maybe randizzle) a ride?

Anther

Smash Champion
I think if no one else wants to.. I might do the GR drive.

so.. who wants to play smash today, tomorrow, or thursday x.x?
I want to travel right now >=[
I'll even pick up a few.

King Malice

Smash Ace
lain, the cockiness never ends... comparing yourself to KDJ...
but you're a nice guy and it was fun teaming with you so i'll be cool with it. we'll finish our g&w mm next time.

we need to play some friendlies next time, malice. You're always leaving too early.

i'll try to be there if i can get a ride.
Everytime I catch a ride with a person, they have to leave.

The CMU tourney my friend had work, and the one at planet-x my friends birthday was that day so he had to leave.

Fallen C

Smash Journeyman
I might feel like driving to the east side of the state if people were going to smash all day tomorrow. like people who don't have school.

Kail

Smash Lord
Hopefully if it works out, My bro and I will be in Ann Arbor this weekend and will be able to smash. If we can't find a place I think he said it would be ok to play at his place. Woo for having a girlfriend who permits me to play smash all night! It will be either Friday or Saturday, he said he'd contact people after I gave him the ok.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Wednesday free in evening (w/ no car), thursday free most of it (w/ car), friday & sunday sound good too. except i might want to go see the new PotC movie thursday night : )
anyone's up for the smash>movie combo?

Edit: my parents don't like having ppl over, due to the layout of our house and early times ppl go to bed around here... and our house is kinda a mess... plus, my parents are practically the midland crew in reverse: they don't like having people over until they've met them first. It's a shame, got 65" tv w/ no lag (i know a bunch of you don't like big TVs though)

lain

Smash Master
: /

seriously. i hope no one thinks i'm actually as cocky as i pose to be on the boards.

don't take me seriously. haha.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'm good for Wednesday and Friday and probably the weekend. Thursday I've got class.

Randizzle

Smash Ace
scotu, I'm totally up for the smash and movie combo on thursday. If Mark and Dave are around, we should get them too (and anyone else on the boards that want to join up with us).

kail, i we've still yet to play each other one on one. I definitely want to smash with you guys this weekend.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Alright, so apparently scotu wants me to host some sort of mini-smashfest at my house again this Friday. The lot of you better bring $5 each (going straight to pizza or whatever for dinner) if this happens. I'll post later with details if this can happen.

Kail

Smash Lord
Friday will be good, and my bro said he'd be able to have it at his place, which is the only way I can make it since my girlfriend wants to play on the computer while I smash. Also we can help pick people up if they are reasonablly close. We just need set ups/tvs. Or unless people don't mind my girlfriend bringing/using their computer to play vanguard.

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
joel, sign on aim if you wanna smash... work til 5 usually but i'm free after. WoW sucks, btw. play some counterstrike or something that requires skill

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Where at Kail? you said it's in ann arbor right? If your bro is fuse, tell him i said hi. It's true, AA would be much more convenient than Troy... Idk if i can bring a TV or not, but i'll probably be able to bring a setup if you need those.

Oh, and tony, i'm not paying $5 for pizza (seeing as I'm allergic to it).

Kail

Smash Lord
Yeah, Luladin/Fuse is my brother and it will be in ann arbor. We will need tvs and setups, we only have 1 tv and one setup, I can bring a set up but no TV.

Kail

Smash Lord
No clue, we haven't advertised it much since we just decided on it today.

Let him know.
People I wish to hear from, Bigy, Lain, Randizzle, Anther, Boyr, and others are welcome but I know and love playing with you guys so you are my main concern.

P.S. That sounded gayer then I thought.

Anther

Smash Champion
I'm planning on going to everything.
I'll say something within a couple days of something if I can't.
My trips include Midland, GR, and AA.
I might be able to pick up some people but you guys must accumulate the gas monies ^__^;

MrMojoRisin

Smash Apprentice
AA isn't that far a drive for compared to GR, jesus the fact that'd you drive that far for a $5 tourney says a lot bout your dedication to the game. If you choose to call it dedication.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
@Kail: where exactly in AA, and when would you like us to show up? I'll probably be coming w/ Randizzle (I can probably give you a ride Randy). Just PM me w/ location and time/ post them, whatever, just let me know.

Hope you get your wish list of ppl together, 'cause that'd kick ***, you might want to invite Mikey too, it's good to get your *** handed to you every once in a while.

Sweet

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I will possibly be quitting Smash starting Thursday. If not, I'll be there on Friday.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Ankoku: don't even consider such a sin, man, you cant let everyone down, especially not yourself. Besides, there's no such thing as quitting smash anyway, that's just what happens when n00bs lose a bunch and can't handle it. Not saying this is your case, just sayin...

Kail

Smash Lord
Yesh, I wish Mikey to be there as well if it is able. My brother will post the address etc when he isn't lazy. Time starting hopefully will be early afternoonish, I still haven't discussed this with Lul yet since we wanted interest before we made any further plans. But since Randy, Anther, and you will be there I'm sure we will have the time/location up hopefully early tomorrow.

Kail

Smash Lord
ALSO! We need TVs more then anything right now! Please post if you can bring a tv or two. Right now we have 1 tv and 1 set up from my bro, one set up from me possibly 2, and one from Scotu, so we need TVs more then anything for sure. Still post if you can bring set ups though.

Will probably be from 3pmish on Friday to whenever.

Going to bed, will respond in the morning.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
assuming i can go, which i probably can, i might, *might*, be able to bring a tv, i have one just sitting in the basement, i use it at college, but it isn't explicitly mine, so my parents might not allow me to take it, i'm presuming this'll be in your bro's apartment or something, so it's got a better chance than planetx does, but i've got no garuntee. I will try though.

Top Bottom