• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Anther

Smash Champion
and neither will Anther ^___^
Unfortunately I feel dirty after work so I'm going to drive like 20 minutes in the opposite direction at 3:30 before heading to AA, but its all good :B.

Shade_666

Smash Apprentice
Won't your neighbors get upset Andrew? I mean everyone will probably be screaming and cursing (At least that is how it always ends up when I play smash with my friends) not very neighbor friendly.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Okay, change of plans, I probably won't be going tomorrow. Sorry.

Still trying to figure out how to make the GR Smashfest trip happen.

D_B_S

Smash Lord
I wanna have a smashfest at my house one day.....i doubt thats possible though lmao

But yeah umm.....pika is a hard match up @ ANK

I'mma keep training falcon though and give anther hell!!!!! :p

SCOTU

Smash Hero
@DBS: i was under the impression that the falcon-pika matchup was bad for falcon (at least of what i've seen of bigy's falcon), but yeah, you should learn falcon, cause everyone who's anyone plays captain falcon. See you all tomorrow!

D_B_S

Smash Lord
lol yeah.... its a bad match up to a point..... just gotta mind game.... which is really hard against anther .......lol

but its possible maybe

And I NEED A RIDE TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!

I WANNA GO

lol

korora

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, I'm new to the Ann Arbor smash scene (I mostly play in Saint Louis, where I go to school. . .). I figured I should introduce myself before just showing up at this smashfest.

I can also give 2-3 people rides, I live near Packard & Platt so anything sort of near there slash on the way is doable. I may not be going until 4 or 5, depending on work, though. Anyways, PM me or reply if you need a ride.

Luladin

Smash Apprentice
I've never had complaints before. If we're too loud, I'm sure they'll say something....in which case I'll ignore them and give them the Knee of Justice

There's plenty of parking. No permits required. I also live by a graveyard for those into that stuff. If there are any other concerns; post or call me. We'll take a poll on dinner also.

***Although, if someone could bring some folding chairs that might be helpful .

Anther

Smash Champion
It's hard to mindgame me because I just dance around and don't pay attention to anything that's going on except for how I can quick attack to the ledge in the prettiest ways.

alcoady

Smash Ace
I won't be showing untill about 5:00 or so....so everyone stay along time :) i wanna make sure i play everyone!!

Also...I've been very exited by the fact that alot of people there are going to be from south haven...so i was thinkin a south haven vs. Ann Arbor Crew battle. We'll have to fight over whos team andrew will be on tho, because he grew up in S.H. but now lives In A.A. sooo.......DIBBS!!!! :grin:

Btw....Ankoku, stop changing your avatar......that is all...

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I will change it as much as it takes to find something that I properly like. This one will probably stick, though.

lain

Smash Master
I've never had complaints before. If we're too loud, I'm sure they'll say something....in which case I'll ignore them and give them the Knee of Justice

There's plenty of parking. No permits required. I also live by a graveyard for those into that stuff. If there are any other concerns; post or call me. We'll take a poll on dinner also.

***Although, if someone could bring some folding chairs that might be helpful .
i loves me some necrophilia.

also, an AA vs SH crew battle? i dunno how that would turn out. if sheepyman actually came and played on the AA team, he could probably take the whole SH crew out :laugh:

D_B_S

Smash Lord
Still looking for a ride to this......i got money......Maybe Anther can get me??

I get off of work at 2:30pm and its on 12mile and Dequindre Warren Mi umm

Available rides pm me thks

SCOTU

Smash Hero
idk who we'd have for the AA crew, there's me, randy, i think boyr said he wanted to come, but tony can't come, so we'd have to draft someone... like Andrew... Anther's practically in AA, so he could be on our crew... Yeah, i'll be there around 5:00 ish, once randy gets done w/ his interview, and i can pick him up. He should bring a tv, i've got a setup if he doesn't, and i'm probably bringing my vid equipment (need some newer matches recorded, all my **** is old, difficult to review my style from old vids).

Anther

Smash Champion
D_B_S, I gotta get my paycheck from Eastern before it closes at 5oclock tomorrow, and due to me spending 50 today I need to get up there to pick it up before the weekend ;;.
Me sry ;;.

Acro

Smash Ace
Or acro could come and take the whole AA crew like he did last time and then go on to fight the SM crew with his remaining 2 stock :)

lain

Smash Master
hahaha.

not gonna like acro. i was bad. i was really bad. for all intents and purposes i was a level 10 computer.

the other guys were extremely bad also. they still are extremely bad. : /

i got a little better though. hurray for mediocrity

Butters

Smash Apprentice
Mother ******* MI crew better go see transformers July 4th to see some combat controller in that movie. Yeahhhhuzzz.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
No one's underestimating you crew, i think a bunch of people are just overestimating themselves.... *cough* lain & acro *cough* How many ppl / crew? This is seriously going to be one of the best smashfests in a while, we've got every major area in the state represented. I knew i wanted to say something else in this post, but don't remember what it was at the moment.

lain

Smash Master
scotu please stop pointing out my ******** bragging. you know i'm joking.

but seriously, when i say stupid crap like "oh i can 5-stock ken" of COURSE i'm joking. but if i say something like "i can take you [insert name here]", it's not a big deal.

er... that message sounds sort of *******-ish. please don't take it that way. haha.

: )

SCOTU

Smash Hero
On the AA smashfest:

it was great, bigy, anther, and i duked it out a bunch, a bunch of n00bs were schooled (actually, i didn't play any n00bs), and bigy broke a chair. Unfortunately, no TVs were compatible for recording, so no vids were produced.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
On the AA smashfest:

it was great, bigy, anther, and i duked it out a bunch, a bunch of n00bs were schooled (actually, i didn't play any n00bs), and bigy broke a chair. Unfortunately, no TVs were compatible for recording, so no vids were produced.
I schooled a noob. Going undefeated with my Roy three games in a row is just wrong.

lol, yeah, Andrew needs to get some titanium crates for Biggy.

Anther

Smash Champion
I got yelled at for coming home at 2 in the morning ;_;

Guess what, Big coincidence, Grand Rapids.. my sister supposedly has a track meet the same day... in grand rapids :o.

D_B_S I'll try to come out tomorrow... depending on a couple things but I'll see :x.

Top Bottom