• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'm moreless free tomorrow, but I can't get out of the house, and I don't own a Gamecube. If you want to show up here, feel free, but tell me beforehand. And bring a Gamecube.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Ankoku's house's got my vote, randy if you're going, we should ride together. I if can go (which i'm pretty sure i can), i can bring a cube. Tony, at your house, would we be able to use the video capable TV (cause i don't have any vids since i played Mikey the first time and my tech was way off that day...)? Man i really want some vids! I'm guessing anther also wants vids based on his comments yesterday.

Edit: this is for sunday i'm hoping...

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Umm... maybe. Best to come early in the afternoon, though, since you guys probably can't stay too late. If you're thinking of coming, PM me so I have a good idea of when and how many.

Anther

Smash Champion
If ankoku's I can pick you up again DBS :X
I'll prob want to leave around 1pm if nothing comes up..
but yeah, my Pikachu was like super special awesome yesterday, my tech skylls is teh amazing

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Again, PM me if you're planning on coming. Or at least IM me. I don't want everyone saying "maybe, but maybe not" and then see five people at the door the next day.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
pm ankoku now, and tell him that you're going and will show up around 2pm, this goes for anther, dbs, lain.

Edit: and actually do show then too.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Randizzle and I are going, ankoku will be there (duh) and you scrubs (jk) better show up, randy and i have played each other too much, so we need some variety. Ankoku said we're welcome from like 2-6/7, so i'm trying to get there right around 2 to maximize playtime. Hopefully we'll get to use his larger tv so we can record some matches (need some that are less than a month old).

nubbyash

Smash Cadet
wow this is cool.i suppose i should introduce myself my name is ashton and i am a 14 year old living in grand rapids holland to be more precise.i never realized the smash community was this big i didnt think there would be anybody from this side of the state...........anyway i was curious if there were any tournaments going on around the east side of mi. also anyone that lives in gr if you ever wanna practice my aim is atothejtothel7.actually it wouldnt really be practise because i suck i just learned to wavedash fairly consistently but i have been playing this game since it came out i just never bothered to buy it till now.anyway i just wanted to say hello and sorry for my bad grammar i must seem like a moron :p

Anther

Smash Champion
DBS, Pm me your address so I can just kind of leave tomorrow when I'm all ready and shiz.

Btw, there's a chance I might end up havnig to do something tomorrow, so if my mom interrupts my plans by some randomness, I'm sorry =o.

Anther

Smash Champion
And I forgot I have your address already DBS, just need to make sure you still wanna go, I might show up at your place early if you wanna smash before you leave... cause ... I'm done wit my chores ^__^

Anther

Smash Champion
Good Smashin today Kouku, Scotu, DBS, and Randizzle. Can't wait to see some of them vids, specially my first one XD.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
i'm lookin at the vids now, and kinda pissed, apparently, the audio input source was set to the one on my computer, not my sound card, so it's gonna be mute again, sux. sorry. but i'm gonna start splitting matches now, and they will be uploaded throughout the week, and the search criteria should be "52707 SSBM 5th column winner (character) vs loser (character)" or just "52707 SSBM 5th column" for general results. Search on google video.

2nd Edit: naming schemes above changed subtly

D_B_S

Smash Lord
Good deal!!

Cant wait and no sound is okay for me

I'll just play some techno lmao

good to me you Dan my name is Darvon Just in cause you aint
catch it...thats towards Randy and Tony also

O_o

Maybe I can hold something at my house next time
I'll have to beg my mom but it will probably happen

I'm trying to smash out before I go to FLorida

so keep in touch

pm me for number if u need too

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Breaking patterns, I think. I could read you pretty easily in the games I played against you, so the only thing saving you was how fast you were playing sometimes.

D_B_S

Smash Lord
yeah I know........... but Its just hard

Like I'm trying right now to break em
and hopefully it works

Waking up is hard against like sheik

but like what else do i need too fix

make a list plzz :)

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Good job, petre. You picked the days I have econ class and my chemistry midterm.

D_B_S

Smash Lord
umm I'm not sure pet...maybe i could have something over my house...
depending on if my mom lets me lol

it would be nice to play u

Anther

Smash Champion
I dunno DBSzles, I'm bad a pointing out things after the fact unless it really stood out to me ;_;.

You did seem to get hit by more attacks than necessary. Workon that evasiveness. that's all I got :x.

You'll get a lot from watching yourself on vids though. See what gets you exploited and what you want to improve on :0

D_B_S

Smash Lord
Yeah i do have kinda weak movement skills........thats y i get hit

and I kinda focus on getting off combos

instead of fighting naturally and letting them come

....I think i'm gonna main Mario till I flow better

Back 2 the basics

AND WHo up for smash at my house tommorrow???

SCOTU

Smash Hero
not me. oh, and dbs, this isn't really the thread for this kinda stuff, take it to char specific/ vid discussion/ general discussion. about a third of the vids will be searchable on google video by tomorrow per the search description i gave previously. And yeah, dbs, you'll get a lot out of watching the vids especially the ones you lost in (which i think were all of them...)

Edit: jk, not 1/3... 16/68

Top Bottom