• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Anther

Smash Champion
AA isn't that far a drive for compared to GR, jesus the fact that'd you drive that far for a $5 tourney says a lot bout your dedication to the game. If you choose to call it dedication.
I guess ;p, So many others do so much more... plus I just wanna get good ;_;... with pikachu... and other character that I'ma unleash on yall.
I wanted to say more, but Anther's willing to travel a lot on Thursday, so if anyone wants to smash then tell me >=|

Fallen C

Smash Journeyman
I'll be in AA on friday so I can play depending on how late you're going to be playing. I got stuff I need to do first but I should be done by night.

Luladin

Smash Apprentice
Pretty sure it's untill everyone gets bored. My addy is:

420 Kellogg street, 48105 Ann Arbor MI. Apartment 72.

Pretty easy to get to. I'm like 5 mins from north and 10 from central.

If my place is too small I'm sure we can sneak into some place. Or I have a few ideas.

Phone number is 269 906 1152

Fallen C

Smash Journeyman
bigy, I gotta take on your falcon w/ my mario. no more constant 3 stock like my link. (or 4 stock for anyone who was thinking about commenting) :)

lain

Smash Master
with mario it very well might turn into a 4 stock. haha.

uhhmm as for this smashfest thig i might be able to come. i highly doubt it though.

*cries*

luigi master tae

Smash Journeyman
joel should come to flint or lansing yall ****** know ill be leaving soon so im tryin to smash all the time noww considerin my link has goten better becuase of u and dope well any hit me up at 1517 482 1899 that goes for anybody else that wants to play cuase hoichi sucks i haave to up hold lansing

luigi master tae

Smash Journeyman
so what about a double post i can do it cuase i aint no body gone woop this ****** as lol hey anther link link linkl link

Kail

Smash Lord
Yesh, All should be good if Shade gets his 2 tvs and randy has one, that will be excellent. I will only be bringing one set up though. The exact date is May 25th, 3-whenever.

However still try to bring a tv atleast no matter what. Better safe then sorry.

lain

Smash Master
thats only 9 miles away from me!

then again i probly wont show.......

because you suck? because you make a lot of claims to be super good, and always say you're coming to stuff and then you're gay about it.

seriously. it's 9 miles. i'd ****ing WALK. get your *** over here.

Luladin

Smash Apprentice
I could come get you =P.

Looks like I've got some cleaning , some setting up to do, and some snack buying~.

Shade_666

Smash Apprentice
Chris If I do go I would offer to bring that Naruto Game I was talking about, but I think Al would shoot me, besides everyone will be preoccupied with smash bros.

D_B_S

Smash Lord
i need a ride to this think on Friday........I got gas monies....but I get off work at 2:30

so......... anyone that could help out pm me.....also i can bring a tv

Anther

Smash Champion
hays!, How would you feel about riding to Ankoku's in Troy with me ;x?
send me pm if you want to.

I got conflicted soon after posting. Mom took majority of the money in my account so I have like 11 dollars and I'm on E... but I think it'll manage >.<

Anther

Smash Champion
and btw there's big traffic jam on 75 so I might arrive at like 7 something ankoku

I'm on my way to get you now DBS...
don't cancel on me >=p

SCOTU

Smash Hero
dude, fuse (luladin) nice appartment location it's like directly north of central campus, directly west of north campus. My parents better not say no to going to this, i might even bring my recording equipment, so you guys can get some vids of yourselves.

O man, i wish i'd have noted when i made my 2^8th post

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'm able to go, but I might need a ride back, and I'll be there at like... 9:30 AM.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
i don't think i want to give you a ride back... knowing our record..., and 9:30 am, wtf?

Randizzle

Smash Ace
burningherbs, i'm in southern livonia, and scotu is in the southern part of northville, so we're pretty close to plymouth/canton.

I have an interview friday afternoon, but i'll be free around 6 or 7 at the latest.

****, how come so early ankoku? Waking up that early for smash, THAT is dedication.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Andrew: is there adequate parking (for free) nearby? and where is it?

SCOTU

Smash Hero
sweet, i might be coming 5:30-6:30 ish if i'm bringing Randizzle. Else, i might go at like 3.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Win more, D_B_S. I had to go through Anther's Pika whenever I wanted to play a game against you. lol

9:30 AM because that's when my mom's getting to UofM for work, and it's my only ride there.

Top Bottom