• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

lain

Smash Master
anther i could take you in falco dittos. don't get your hopes up.

XDDDD

and yeah randy, hha. i was playing really bad when doubls started. playing peach makes me suck playing anyone else. but no johns eh? haha

alcoady

Smash Ace
Man, i wish sooo bad i went to the southfield tourney. I wanted sooo bad to play dope falcon vs. falco.

Btw, lain, anther's falco is nutz, ( i got 5$ on anther )

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I'm with bigy on this one.

@bigy, aww, i like the old quote about being in shape....
When i get my tourney going Bigy: you and your crew have to come. Mandatory.

Anther

Smash Champion
That's rite!
I would wanna be all like "Hey dope I wanna pika vs Falco you sooo bad!" then there's the whole falco ****** pikachu hard thing that makes me change my mind.

lain

Smash Master
well considering i main falco, anther doesn't, and i haven't played anther in a month or two, i wouldn't count on him beating me in a falco ditto.

:p

but hey, i guess he could? i just highly doubt it.

Fallen C

Smash Journeyman
we're gonna be having another GR smashfest on June 2nd, so everyone who didn't show up to the first one (because of lain) has to come to this one.

I hate you lain

lain, we still playing that rematch mm? we might need to have a falco mm as well.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I might be able to do this. MIGHT.

Grand Rapids is still quite far away.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I'm w/ ankoku this time, i might be able to make it, i could only go for the day, and i would need a ride, like from lain.

D_B_S

Smash Lord
i wanna go to rapids O_O plzzzzzzzz i need a ride.... i got gas money

and oh yeah adam I owe u gas money :) I'll give it to u next time

lain

Smash Master
?malice? if you're saying something about my falco skill, remember, i'll mm you. ;)

fallen c i'll accept both your mm's.

and yeah, again, not my fault that we couldn't go. i merely posted on the boards for him cause my ride never posts on here. so seriously, don't bust my chops.

King Malice

Smash Ace
?malice? if you're saying something about my falco skill, remember, i'll mm you. ;)

fallen c i'll accept both your mm's.

and yeah, again, not my fault that we couldn't go. i merely posted on the boards for him cause my ride never posts on here. so seriously, don't bust my chops.
:rolleyes: You know, after challenging EVERYONE in MI to MM, it is not intimidating anymore. Why can't you just play normal friendlies? Are you scared that is the only way people will play you?

Don't take any offense to that, I'm seriously just asking.

lain

Smash Master
well, it's not supposed to be intimidating. haha. i love moneymatches. and mm'es are usually more serious. i only like doing them to make a point.

and hey, fallen challenged me. i merely accepted. haha.

but yeah. i really don't know what would happen facing you. you're more technical then i am, but i have a bit more mindgames. i think it'd be really interesting. :)

yeah you might call me the scrubbier version of koreandj

RapE

Smash Ace
hey biggy you coming to the MIDLAND tourny at the end of june everyone should check it out we will also be doing crew possible CREW TOURNY

luigi master tae

Smash Journeyman
aight all this cockeness is like irratating u play u play no need to be over cofident and really dittos dont mean any thing really i ahvent been on thew bordslately but i guess some things dont change whats up **** and anther a **** so when that chick from ohio comin downthere

Randizzle

Smash Ace
lain, the cockiness never ends... comparing yourself to KDJ...
but you're a nice guy and it was fun teaming with you so i'll be cool with it. we'll finish our g&w mm next time.

we need to play some friendlies next time, malice. You're always leaving too early.

i'll try to be there if i can get a ride.

Top Bottom