• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Randizzle

Smash Ace
i definitely want to smash this weekend, but i'm not completely sure about whether or not i want to go to that thing.

wtf prom anther? i thought you go to emu?

sheepy, i'm 19.

i'm a maybe for tomorrow. if i go, i'll probably be bringing scotu along and possibly lain if he still doesn't have a ride.

D_B_S

Smash Lord
Umm petre might get lain but I'm not fully sure.... petre dont get off to work until 3

so... u getting lain would probably help unless lain got school idk....I'm just a dog

umm...........yeah come dizzzz so we can play with jiggly puffs

Acro

Smash Ace
Yeah I really don't know anyone on here anymore lol James you need to come up to the lake soon with us.. we're putting the boat in.. we can drink.. attempt to waterski.. and play some smash

D_B_S

Smash Lord
O_O dont go to school lain just smash....and play pearl with me.....

Umm so are we still doing this because i'm suppose to go

over my friends to play gears...but if I got a ride for certain

I will go with yall

Anther

Smash Champion
I like the shift MI had in people that discuss on here... It'd be nice to mesh with the oldbies too though. Something in Lansing since its midpoint of AA, GR, and Midland >_>.

NE ways, I vote Ankoku hosts at his house after PlanetX =B.

I might attend EMU but my gf doesn't!!... stfu she's 18 I just turned 20 its like 2 years you can go to hell >=[

D_B_S

Smash Lord
petre i got gas money!!!!!!!......cause I wanna smash today.....unless
I can borrow a three sixty controller.....then.. i will play gears lmao

alcoady

Smash Ace
I'd love to smash this weekend but don't wanna drive far...mainly just wana play dirj's samus and anthers pika..lemme know whats goin down, i might make the drive (got 2 weeks of from classes)

lain

Smash Master
assuming it's not on saturday of next week, and assuming it's in lansing, i'll be there.

my ride be ****ed.

i'm so sick and tired of getting ****ed on rides and strange mishaps inconveniently happening at the worst friggin times.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Randizzle and I are headed out to planetX shortly. Hope Anther's still there. sexy pika ftw

Edit: anyone use Google Talk,? i'm practically always on.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Well, that was interesting. Nice meeting you, Dirj, and nice seeing you guys again, Anther, Dante.

Mikey won eight straight games with Zelda and two with Peach against Firebrand for the refund. I think I broke even with a total of around 16 games for my refund. Scotu screwed up, lost three games in a row, and then won the next seven straight.

I'll probably be going to the tourney Saturday, unless lain's still sick by then.

Randizzle

Smash Ace
I paid $4 and only got to play one game at planetx *mumbles something about scotu hogging the cube...*

It was fun getting owned by mikey again and playing anther again, although I wish i got to play dirj and dante. Oh well, maybe next time.

It was kind of embarrassing but hilarious getting lost on the way home.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
I like the shift MI had in people that discuss on here... It'd be nice to mesh with the oldbies too though. Something in Lansing since its midpoint of AA, GR, and Midland >_>.

NE ways, I vote Ankoku hosts at his house after PlanetX =B.

I might attend EMU but my gf doesn't!!... stfu she's 18 I just turned 20 its like 2 years you can go to hell >=[
the thing is anther, the good people dont get along with the noobs LOL
so the good people quit playing to get jobs n such.

for what reason a good player that wins 1000's of dolalrs palying quits, i have no fu cking clue, but its been known to happen in this fu cked up state

Acro

Smash Ace
joel you and dope need to come up to the lake soon.. i'm going to see vidjo this weekend n i'll convince him to come as well. we need to party

D_B_S

Smash Lord
wtf....... where is everyone at on the boards.......>_O I see yall

come post something....TOURNEY IS SOON!!!!!!!!

where we smashing friday?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I don't know, and I don't really care. I've been not smashing for a week at a time, so I have no problem attending a tournament dry.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Wish i could go and beat Mikey for 1st place. Wait a second. That wouldn't ever happen. He's a pro, and i'm like sub-am. He's 15th in the midwest, it would be borderline psychotic to say i'm in the top 15 in the state and MI is full of n00bs.

Top Bottom