• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
if you want to show up earlier, feel free. I won't be there until 5:45 though, so just bring a cube and a friend. i'm at work right now.

AS Money

Smash Lord
blah.......
What happens when you cross a gay eskomo with a black man?

i just heard that on a movie anyone know

Dopey

Smash Lord
its a movie, cleary the answer to the question AS$ just asked. was i right kieth?

Anther

Smash Champion
Hey Kouku, when you get back from NY you should set up another Smashfest at your place so I can see what happens against Mikey's Peach <3

RapE

Smash Ace
dope for one you speled my name wrong dude renenber english lessons e before i always duh Keith is the proper way to spell my name anyway you are half right it was from the breakup but the answer is clearly

"a snow blower that doesn't work"

~AS Money

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Hey Kouku, when you get back from NY you should set up another Smashfest at your place so I can see what happens against Mikey's Peach <3
Do you have a day in mind? I'll see if I can set one up, though the weekdays are kind of not a possibility for me right now, due to spring classes and such.

Fallen C

Smash Journeyman
Do you have a day in mind? I'll see if I can set one up, though the weekdays are kind of not a possibility for me right now, due to spring classes and such.
If you were able to get one set up I would probably go to it, but I would need time in advance, like probably 2 weeks.

I like the new banner.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Count me in for any smashfest Ankoku. I'd like to see how my fox works right now. Just not the 19th. Hey, were any of us going to PlanetX to own some n00b on Wednesday?

Anther

Smash Champion
I can't go again because I already won :x... and I'm not a big fan of paying 10 dollars for an hour of something I have at home ^^

lain

Smash Master
oh the southfield thing mikey. we're all going to open up a can of 3-stock'd on firebrand.

: )

btw i would love to play (and lose to) your peach sometime.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
For what now on Wednesday?
Yeah, this guy (Firebrand) who works at a game center thinks that he is #1 in the state. He says anyone who'll go there (and buy an hour on their tvs $4/hr) can play him for an hour. If the challenger (that would be us) beat him in more than 1/2 the games (which we will) then he'll pay each winner $10 of his own money. It's kinda like a 2:1 MM if you would. He's always boasting that he could beat dope and stuff, but Anther's already beaten him, and Ankoku came close (he just had a bad day). So apparently, Ankoku, Lain, Myself, Petre, possibly randizzle, and anyone else (such as yourself) are more than welcome to come and as lain so eloquently put it: "we're all going to open up a can of 3-stock'd on firebrand", although i'm hoping for a 4 stock myself...

Edit: No one is sure who has a ride though.
2nd edit: if i get to play you again Mikey, there will be no uthrow to illusion off the edge. My fox won't take 4 hrs to warm up this time. I've been practicing. My suggestion: "Don't Get Hit" (Quoted from Isai.)

SCOTU

Smash Hero
well scotu, i'd say 3-stock cause i'd get bored and tried to illusion meteor him off the stage.
Ha. That's the problem, the illusion doesn't meteor.

Oh, randy: your definitely right. that's why i need to smash some more, not just make sure i can break shields and 0-death waveshinables.

Edit: the cockyness comes from the late at nightness

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
lol scotu, don't say I had a bad day, or I'll think I'm actually good, or something. My losses were all my fault, and maybe I shouldn't have tried to counter Luigi Missiles with Roy, but it certainly wasn't just the "day" that was bad.

I'll bring a completely different playing style on Wednesday and see how Firebrand adjusts. 4PM sounds good, maybe. Anther, you can always stop by and just watch. Also, scotu, apparently this OMGAWESOME projector costs $7/hour. I'm trying to get the guy to up the prize to $14, so that it'd be like a real moneymatch.

Top Bottom