• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

MrMojoRisin

Smash Apprentice
.......omg its on friday.....I suppose to go see spiderman.......lol
I'mma have to make a tough decision but !!!!!!!! I will make one O_o

ummm...... So its not Wednesday right??? Just checking

and is the Grand Rapids thing still on?
yezzir

lolz, btw spiderman 3 wasnt that good, you might even say it sucked
I woulndn't say that. Sure it was corny in some parts, but all Spiderman movies are. Eric Foreman wasn't actually that bad of a venom, if you forget about him being Eric Foreman on That 70's show.

petre

Smash Lord
closest to Sterling Heights, MI on your wii foreca
all right lain, $100 MM go!!!! hahah just kidding. but sure maybe 2 dollars cause 1 seems insignificant and i wouldnt wager 5 bucks on my skills yet. heck, i dont even want to wager 2 dollars. i suck. ...how much you want to play for?

oh, and do you have room for one more in your van to GR? i can bring a cube, with a mini screen and a car adapter...smash for the trip...you know you want to...id drive myself but a 3 hr drive by yourself wouldnt be fun. if i have to, i will...

D

Deleted member

JOEL - Do you want to go to COK this weekend? Let me know ASAP.

lain

Smash Master
all right lain, $100 MM go!!!! hahah just kidding. but sure maybe 2 dollars cause 1 seems insignificant and i wouldnt wager 5 bucks on my skills yet. heck, i dont even want to wager 2 dollars. i suck. ...how much you want to play for?

oh, and do you have room for one more in your van to GR? i can bring a cube, with a mini screen and a car adapter...smash for the trip...you know you want to...id drive myself but a 3 hr drive by yourself wouldnt be fun. if i have to, i will...

uhh i'll do $1 to $5 it doesn't matter to me. but uhhh wait you have a car adapter thingy to plug the gamecube power into the car? **** as far as i'm concerned you're the highest priority. hhaha. buttttt i'm not sure. cause our van has two seats with some space in the middle, two seats in the middles with some space in the middle, and in the back there's a bench seat that can fit three, with room behind that. so in theory this could work. but would you guys feel comfortable sitting not exactly comfortable for about 4 hours at a time?

but honestly, it all depends on ka. he lost his wallet, and thus has no license. (and no he won't let people drive his van for him). plus it's not his van it's his parents so he might get it and might not. we really have to see. if he gets the van, then you can count on you getting a ride probably since the more people we have the less gas money everyone pays.

expect an answer on friday.

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
@russ and vt7. i wanted let you guys know just in case it wasn't obvious... i won't be up there at the usual 1pm time tomorrow... Instead, I'll be up there at about 6:30pm. 3rd floor as usual. my final is at 9:30 btw.

RussellChamp

Smash Apprentice
sweet, that'll totally work. i'll be there at 6:30 today and try to bring some friends. that'll give me something to look forward to and give me reason to focus for the rest of today!

Dope_Dizzle

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DeBoe4sho
Whats up MI long time no see. still been smashin but wii gets its fair share of play havent been on the boards in a LONG LONG time. and to an enemys that were made i just wanna say **** all that bs Just sayin What The **** UP Diggits. im back on the boards. but i just want everyone to know the reason i left was from all the **** talking **** it all and just smash. anticipaiting brawl liike a son of a biatch. time to go back to some tournys b4 it comes out . Peace MI.

RussellChamp

Smash Apprentice
oh, by the way, free mini pizzas to whoever shows up tonight at LTU smash (prolly only us, though). My friend had way too many meal plans so I ganked 5 mini pizzas off him! Kewl!

Valban

Smash Apprentice
hey Anther, next time we play your going down the first match. None of this warming up so i have to beat a pikachu, the first time your going down. Ya, I'm just posting bs so I can get out of smash child status, but its hard since I never have a reason to post. but this aint bs its fact. Your going down Anther

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
i'm beginning to get the impression that we're going to have more people than I will have setups for. as a general rule of thumb, we will probably need 1 additional setup per car load of people. so if you're bringing two or more people along with you, please provide an extra setup if you can muster it. better than waiting to play, and more setups means more 1v1 opportunities. setup = cube, tv, and disc. don't forget your controller!! extra controllers are welcome but won't be a necessity.

also, Joel quit smash again. he's a working man now

King Malice

Smash Ace
Whats up MI long time no see. still been smashin but wii gets its fair share of play havent been on the boards in a LONG LONG time. and to an enemys that were made i just wanna say **** all that bs Just sayin What The **** UP Diggits. im back on the boards. but i just want everyone to know the reason i left was from all the **** talking **** it all and just smash. anticipaiting brawl liike a son of a biatch. time to go back to some tournys b4 it comes out . Peace MI.
Dude it has been at least 1/2year-1year since Ive seen you around.

RapE

Smash Ace
Holy **** its wixom lol i thought you left which kinda made me in a good mood :)

D_B_S

Smash Lord
yeah what time can we show up at ltu tommorrow and

I cant make it to grand rapids.... I gottta work 10:30 am to 5:30 pm :(
but if anything changes I'll let u know

Welll at least yall can play me tommorrow...if nothing goes wrong..

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Good luck to all of you on Saturday. I can't make it since I won't be in-state, but with Anther, lain, Randizzle, Bigy, and Fallen all there, I know the semifinals ought to be quite cool.

And Fallen, you better not lose to a friend you brought to the tournament in the first place again. lol

lain

Smash Master
yeah. but hey, with petre coming with his nifty gamecube plug in thing for the car, more playtime for us. >=]

although more people coming means gas split amongst more people

Top Bottom