• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Haha, I think Ann Arbor may be going to Cataclysm 3, if we can get a vehicle...

Anyone else going?

ItoBandito

Smash Apprentice
Alright, there will be a Smashfest at my house on Friday, unless Midland is having one on Friday with Vidjo. Either way, I'm sure they will post (and call me to let me know) if they are having one, but if not, assume its at my place.

303 North Francis, Lansing, MI, 48912

Starts at 5, people are welcome to crash, bring TVs and Cubes.

Sheepyman, I still need to get my cube. If you wanted to be awesome and bring it on friday (if you come to the fest) that would be cool. I could really use a TV. No joke.

Mikey=too good.

AS Money

Smash Lord
ya sheepy i wouldn't try the drive to mass when you ****ed up going to midland cuz it is 23 the enitre way from ann arbor to midland and you messed that up. i will laugh when you guys end up in miami going to mass

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
lol kamikaze if michigan was good we'd have a power rankings thread like new york or virginia too bad we suck :(

except the good players

we may suck at smash but we'll still have a medium

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
yeah ill try to be there on friday if so ill have your tv and gamecube with me so good stuff :)

NarutoShocker

Smash Ace
@ Mikey, I can't do fridays. Never will I be able to do fridays so my bad

@ Everyone else. Give Mikey a ride!! He actually pays gas money!!

@ Chico. If you come to a couple of smashfests and earn some rep, you could host your own in detroit and i'm sure you'll get some of us to come depending on the day. Ex. me, sfld, SEMI, flint. So yeah definitely do that. There's also a smashfest TODAY, WEDNESDAY at LTU from 1-4p. Perfect time to get some rep. Show up or stfu.

VT7

Smash Rookie
this is true. info is on the previous page for the LTU smash. I'll be honest though, attendance is quite low.

unfortunately this is true :( Aside from Russ I seem to be the only one that comes there on a consistent basis. And I'm pretty sure you're tired of beating the crap out of me every week :laugh:

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Last night I played Anther, and it was good stuff!

I won all my Fox vs Pikachu matches, but then lost Falco vs Pichu :urg: but I won all the Fox vs ICs matches too :).

Dirj

Smash Apprentice
I wanna smash today but i cant go to LTU.........because i have no idea where it is

AS Money

Smash Lord
if its at midland i can go if not than im probably not but vidjo should be here by the weekend like thurs or fri i dont know but whatever

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Alright it's likely that I'll be holding another tournament next month (March) so ...yeah.

What did you guys think of the venue? Was it good enough? If so, I might hold it there 'cause this time they'll have chips and drink and other **** for sale and it's fairly cheap so I dunno I'll see what's up.

Oh and we'll have 4 tvs just from Ann Arbor this time (I made 100% sure of it). As for gcs, probably two, so any setups would help.

Acro

Smash Ace
If I go then it'll be another slack off tourny lol i'm tired of trying at this game.. mewtwo and other characters I dont main from now on..cant give up the m2 tho cause he's too good

RussellChamp

Smash Apprentice
unfortunately this is true :( Aside from Russ I seem to be the only one that comes there on a consistent basis. And I'm pretty sure you're tired of beating the crap out of me every week :laugh:
Yeah... I do faithfully come every time but since I can only stay till 2 every time I never get no satisfaction. :( I did manage to win a match last time, but that was due to Rash SD'ing twice on purpose on a 4 stock. lol! a wins a win, though, so I won't complain! :laugh:
It also doesn't help that I don't own a cube/wii. Mebbe I'll have to look into getting a cube if I can find one cheap for like $50 or even think of investing in a wii. Meh... I have to first raise the money, tho.

RapE

Smash Ace
SMASHFEST

Vidjo Gamer Is Going To Be In Midland Saturday The Smashfest Is On From Right Now Come One Come All......

1705 Ardmore
Midland, Mi

Starts At 3 Come Anytime After Pretty Much All Night If You Are Dope Or One Of Thos Folks You Can Stay All Night No Problems.

Also Vidjo Wants To Own Scrubs So Come One Come All We Want A Big Turnout!!!!!!!

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Hm... I could tag along with people if they want. I mean, I'll be heading home on Saturday and should be back before 3... So, Dope, Joel, montross, I'm looking at you guys. ^_^

Top Bottom