• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Acro

Smash Ace
**** losing something at ito's is not good.. it took me like an hour just to find my keys and they were on a huge red lanyard..

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
somone needs to tell Mic_128 to get a FU KIN LIFE
a forum mod that live in australia and gives me a warning like every day.............. DONT U KNOW WHO THE *** I AM, total scrubs i swear to god

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
hey, my friend'll be up at LTU late so if anybody wants to come up there for a few 1v1's against him he'll be stuck there from 1pm-9pm with nothin to do, cept play WoW. Anyone who wants to stay later, just look in the location in my sig, and he should be sitting on a laptop playing WoW if you show up past 4. Other than that it'll be exactly as stated in my sig.

Firebrand713

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, sorry I'm giving such late notice, but there is going to be another smash tournament at planet X on 3/4/07, at 1:00pm sharp. Same rules as last time, which are detailed at www.planetxgamecenter.com. Last time we had a MONSTER turn out and had to actually turn people AWAY, so I recommend that if you want to get in that you get there EARLY. We open at 12:00 noon, so I suggest you get there sometime around that time. We try to keep things moving as quickly as possible, so the tourny should conclude around 6:00pm.

Also to give EVEN FURTHER heads up, we are having a 2v2 tournie later this month. I dont know the dates off hand, but it is also detailed at our website that is listed above. Let me know if you need detailed directions, and I hope to see you all there again!

Oh, and I have been practicing up and gotten much better. I can only hope that you all have been doing the same.

ItoBandito

Smash Apprentice
Smashfest at my place again on Friday. Yeah.

303 North Francis, Lansing, MI, 48912
517-285-3429

Blah Blah Blah. Starts at 5, ends whenever. If people want to show up earlier, just give me a call and tell me the day of. Me and my roommates probably wont be up before 2 though.

Ipslne

Smash Journeyman
Ito, I might be able to make it Friday night, but it wouldn't be until 11PM or so. Yeah my dad's pretty much a ****. Can't leave the house on weekdays anymore or some ****.

Dopey

Smash Lord
march 3rd is cat3 on the east coast, dont think im comin to this one but i might.

AS Money

Smash Lord
its cuz if dope gets nailed with 7 pounds a pot he gets a slap on the wrist and if joel gets nailed with a leaf of pot he gets deported. ya i modified what JV said

ItoBandito

Smash Apprentice
If anyone coming to the Smashfest is going to the tournament, they should crash here and then take me with them to the tourney. Yeah. Tourney ftw. Or something.

I still have no internet. Woo.

Also, B46L3 can suck it.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
*post*

yep. i dunno, i could be coming up sooner than i expected, but i'm not sure, my friend gets there late march, maybe i'll come sometime mid april or osmething

Top Bottom