• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i posted like 50 pages ago (because this thead moves really quickly) about possibly coming over to visit, a really good friend of mine is going to be living in MI for a while, and I'm gonna go visit, while i'm there I'll be smashing with you guys, any chance of there being a tourney while i'm there?

I'll give more info as it comes of course.

Dopey

Smash Lord
LOL woke up an baked and seein crazzzyyy names on the boards. i gotta get me some more of this ****!

btw joel, mikey, rash, and myself are coming up there today, stayin the night, then hittin the tourny in the morning. ito if u wanna fit in my car well take ya, but hopefully other ppl got carsies, 5 ppl in my car is like watching 5 cows into a bucket in a fast moving stream of freshwater. not only is it pointless and hilarius, well yea its just pointless and hilarius. =p

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
i posted like 50 pages ago (because this thead moves really quickly) about possibly coming over to visit, a really good friend of mine is going to be living in MI for a while, and I'm gonna go visit, while i'm there I'll be smashing with you guys, any chance of there being a tourney while i'm there?

I'll give more info as it comes of course.
lol mabye if u use a good character ill play with your nub ***......... if not then dont expect us to play you.... waste of our time.... there is only one... highlander...... LUKE!!!

AS Money

Smash Lord
LOL woke up an baked and seein crazzzyyy names on the boards. i gotta get me some more of this ****!

btw joel, mikey, rash, and myself are coming up there today, stayin the night, then hittin the tourny in the morning. ito if u wanna fit in my car well take ya, but hopefully other ppl got carsies, 5 ppl in my car is like watching 5 cows into a bucket in a fast moving stream of freshwater. not only is it pointless and hilarius, well yea its just pointless and hilarius. =p
that is a really bad analogy dope

see you all tommorow and maybe vidjos random *** to

OHIO FTL

MrMojoRisin

Smash Apprentice
No that analogy is used for all things in life, its always fits the situation.

Either that or that weed is sooooo good u can be high from it after falling asleep.

Butters

Smash Apprentice
Butters <3 MI Forever. Bad thing is I won't be back in MI until around christmas, Spec Op training has us around the balls. Drinks on me though because I'll be 21. And if you don't know who Butters is, you're not MI to me.

Anther

Smash Champion
The tourney was sweet. sucked that I lost about 12 pounds from the lack of food but I felt I did well in singles. Next time I'll beat some of the top players >_>. **** game&watch.

I like to think I earned a life partner in doubles, even though I was only acknowledged as level 9 computer because of the shame.

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
good job to mikey who won both singles and doubles and good job to mikey's teammate joel. *** acro's mewtwo for knocking me out of the tournament. at least he was able to beat mikey with it so i don't feel as bad about losing to it. wish i coulda seen that happen.

oh, and anther... no shame man. pikachu infinite FTW

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah I got Pikachu infinite'd in teams :(.

You know there were like 200 bags of chips there right? They belonged to the business whose place we were at, and were for sale for two dollars.

But anyway Bigy and co. brought chips and drinks, thanks, because I had a lot of fun cleaning that **** up >:o

:)

I could do the tournament again next month.

RapE

Smash Ace
Most likely the fest will be in midland this weekend saturday but i will post cause it just depends on if vidjogamer wants to get his *** to my house and ito coming to us if such things happen.

B46L3

Smash Cadet
Ito coming there. Ha. He has no car. But honestly, I think having the Smashfests in Lansing is almost the best location. It's in the dead center of most of the Smasher's in Mich.

RapE

Smash Ace
Yeah well just put it this way this week thats most likely how things are breaking down so deal with it i guess.

MSFFLS (Midland Smashfests for life son)

AS Money

Smash Lord
oh good tuesday i only have morning class so you and your girlfriend can do whatever you promised with out vidjo doing the whole 93% 3% 4% thing

and i forgot to colect gas money so acro **** comm and kyle owe me $5(dope too but not for gas)

and that lvl 9 pikachu that i teamed with was the best thing ever infinites for the win

chico313

Smash Rookie
yo im from detroit and me and my friends were trying to get some people together to smash for fun. anyone interested?

RapE

Smash Ace
Ok now i talked to her and i know now it wont be tomorrow cause she has alot to do before she leaves and grabs vidjo but sometime soon hopefully this week all depends on how good of a mood her dad is in. so the smashfest might be at Ito this week and not midland i will post if vidjo is on his way!

and chico we have two major smashfest (smash for fun/ Practice) already so go to one of thos we usually post on which one it will be ethier Midland or Lansing. Also no one usually goes to new people.

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
smash @ LTU per the usual:
Smash @:
21000 W 10 Mile Rd Southfield, MI 48075
Where: Northern Housing 1st Floor Lobby (possibly 3rd floor lobby as well)
To get in, simply knock or just wait for someone to exit or enter.
http://img456.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ntitledki7.png
Time: 1PM - 4PM
Day: Wednesdays
(I will always post if it will occur on a given week before the monday of that week)
Bring a controller!

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
So, I'd go to whatever place to play Vidjo, so let me know

it's spring/mid-winter break for us here in Ann Arbor.

chico313

Smash Rookie
i just wanna smash. can anyone suggest any particular place. im sorry if im bothering anybody but im sorta new at this.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Hm... If Naruto or other people near you are going to go, then you can probably hitch a ride with them to Lansing. That's where a lot of people are playing as of late.

EDIT: That reminds me. It'll be the same deal this weekend as for when Naruto picked me up. I work this weekend, but I'd still love to go. If anyone could help, that'd be sweetness.

RapE

Smash Ace
Yeah chico dont worry about it i or ito will post on the smashfest this weekend.

COMMOFDOOM

Smash Apprentice
oh good tuesday i only have morning class so you and your girlfriend can do whatever you promised with out vidjo doing the whole 93% 3% 4% thing

and i forgot to colect gas money so acro **** comm and kyle owe me $5(dope too but not for gas)

and that lvl 9 pikachu that i teamed with was the best thing ever infinites for the win
i'll bring it when i come again. maybe not this sat.

also dope give me your steam name so we can hit up some ns.

Top Bottom