• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

RapE

Smash Ace
Oh by the way midland is still having a smashfest but VIDJO is a ***** and isnt coming so if you still want to come your welcome we want to still have a good turn out......Blame vidjo for not coming.....we want to do crews tho.

Smashfest same time and place as post above.

Dopey

Smash Lord
southfield, going to it tomorrw. im bringing a cube/TV just incase lol. we gonna do teams this time? and plz, dont do the E vs W bracket thing again, just make it all one big bracket so ppl dont play eachother like 6 times lol.

why isnt vidjo going to midland, what a bag of doosh.

btw, when does the tourny start tomorrow?

chico313

Smash Rookie
yo dopey i thought the tournamnet at southfield planetx was on sunday??? i wanna go to the midland tournament but......yeah im sorta of lackin a ride. can anyone help me out with a ride, i'll chip in for gas.

Dopey

Smash Lord
that sounds coo rash, if u want u could probly come over early and we can get in some practice, and get used to playing eachother 27 times in bracket lol.

RapE

Smash Ace
So dope you coming tomorrow you need to practice a smashfest would help you! like midlands smashfest fo sho!

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
hey u can win lol u just gotta beat me :) how do u think i feel every time i play dope.... after he beat me then loses to trail......???? sux having noobs deceipher your style ;/ it rly does

alcoady

Smash Ace
Bleh, srry i couldn't make it guys..ya know work and all...i'll try to get more of a heads up on the next one. ( Man i need to play more people i don't already know...tiny little south haven)

Butters

Smash Apprentice
So yeah one of the instructors is kinda pissed at me because on a survey asking what I did to prepare for training I said "Smoke pot and play Nintendo." :ohwell:

Pictures of training coming soon...

Dopey

Smash Lord
trail is definetly not good at this game. that is all.

btw joel rash wtf are u guys i got ito and flint with me we bout to go to the tourny. c everyone there

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Dope message me on AIM, it's crucial.

Also, Michigan Unite 2 may be happening in April, so I'll keep y'all posted.

Woulda been at PlanetX today but I got up at 1pm.

Acro

Smash Ace
who won that ****.

and sheepy we are planing on holding M6 some time in the near futer when ever gimpyfish desides to show up

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
okay maybe may just tell me when m6 is and i'll make it later than that

ItoBandito

Smash Apprentice
Dope message me on AIM, it's crucial.

Also, Michigan Unite 2 may be happening in April, so I'll keep y'all posted.

Woulda been at PlanetX today but I got up at 1pm.
****it Sheepy. I totally wanted to get my TV without having to go to Ann Arbor.

You totally could have made it, we didn't get there till like 3, I think. Man, we're awesome.

Smashfest Thursday or something? Maybe? I don't even know. We might be leaving Friday for EGL, I don't even know. I'll know something more later in the week. Probably. Who knows, maybe I'll just cancel at the last minute like the last 3. I should really just move the fests to a day in the middle of the week from now on, since the people I made it on friday for don't show up...lazy Lansing smashers. Either way, I have internet at least for tonight and tomorrow afternoon, so I'll figure it out sometime then.

Top Bottom