• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Russel I'm much more active when it comes to smash and I know Hot_Arms and he's stupid, so trust me, it'd be better to buy my 40 dollar gamestop giftcard, two controllers, memory card, and smash disc for 40 dollars, it's 5 bucks less than with Hot_Arms, and you get two controllers.

RussellChamp

Smash Apprentice
Russel I'm much more active when it comes to smash and I know Hot_Arms and he's stupid, so trust me, it'd be better to buy my 40 dollar gamestop giftcard, two controllers, memory card, and smash disc for 40 dollars, it's 5 bucks less than with Hot_Arms, and you get two controllers.
Hmm... sounds good, but what about a cube? Do you expect me a cube for $50-60 ? Is that about how much they go for now? I haven't been to a Game Stop for quite a while now!

RussellChamp

Smash Apprentice
So, then... I'm on winter/spring break all of next week (woo!) so mebbe I could come by to pick the stuff up then. I tried searching the grand archive of this here thread for the addy you put down somehwere like 50 some pages back or so but just couldn't find it. :laugh: Post again, plz.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
as$ he's waiting for the next FC lol

also does m6 have a date? that way i can make a date two weeks or so after that, sound alright?

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Ha, I'm guessing you never got my message from your brother, James. I was waiting for you to let me know if you were going to pick me up or not.

Guess you not calling back was my answer. :p

B46L3

Smash Cadet
Honestly, I'm gonna try to make the Smash fest. Not 100% sure if I can. And really, I wanna see if we can turn a Smash fest into an all out LAN. Would be fun.

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
A midland smashfest would be nice. That way we can all get DRUNKK shoot eachother with airsoft guns, and then watch TEAM AMERICA! Yeah, a few of you should know what I'm talkin about (M2 for the win!)

Mike, do you have my old sig anywhere?

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
Or was that M3? I think it was... Onl mikey came to M2. We still shot him with airsoft guns though :)

ACRO + SHIBBY 1st place teams lol

RussellChamp

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys... Sheepyman has offered to sell me a copy of SSBM and some controllers and stuff since I've just been mooching off friends 'till now. Any bodies know if he's legit for it? (nothing personal agains you, man, it's just that I'm _quite_ careful about buying stuff from people I don't already personally know... and supermarkets)

RapE

Smash Ace
Ok so midland smashfest dope and joel should come we have a new team to try against you its going to be sweet everyone is invited if they want to come

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
ok midland WE DONT COME OUT THERE ANYMORE UNLESS ITS A PARTY(jk in a not so jk kinda way) :) plus we have a tourney to attend to
and sleep is for the weak, drink a beer or somthing

RapE

Smash Ace
Well i mean we would have just took your money anyways joel its no biggie i wouldnt want to play us either :)

But anyone else is welcome to come it would be a good time!

RapE

Smash Ace
Today whenever you want to come over in midland, MI 1705 Ardmore st

say if your coming

B46L3

Smash Cadet
Wow, I got trashed and my f-ing stomach hurts. I missed teh Smash fest, my bad. Anyways, hoping you all are still having a good time. Oh and the Halo 2 MLG line-ups were changed this year if anyone was intersted.

Anther

Smash Champion
So.. Question for people in the Ann Arbor area. psst that includes you sheepy. You think people would be interested in coming to Eastern Michigan on any Saturdays for a Smashfest. We can always get 3 setups going if we can get an extra Cube.

Otherwise if yall have some location I'm sure at least 4 of us from Ypsi will travel.

Dunno, I saw there were a lot of Smashers from this area atMichigan Unite and we should definitely join forces and lose money to eachother more often, and like, take down midland next month >_>.

RussellChamp

Smash Apprentice
So.. Question for people in the Ann Arbor area. psst that includes you sheepy. You think people would be interested in coming to Eastern Michigan on any Saturdays for a Smashfest. We can always get 3 setups going if we can get an extra Cube.

Otherwise if yall have some location I'm sure at least 4 of us from Ypsi will travel.

Dunno, I saw there were a lot of Smashers from this area atMichigan Unite and we should definitely join forces and lose money to eachother more often, and like, take down midland next month >_>.
Huh, so by "Eastern Michigan" do you mean Eastern Michigan University (EMU)? If so, that'd be fun to visit for a smashfest! :-O Just when/where is this?

Top Bottom