• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Acro

Smash Ace
lol take down Midland? actually why laugh at that it'll prob happen.. but Midland won't really go down without a fight so dont expect it to be easy.. i'll prob sd at least once a match since I dont really play anymore and every time I do its at least 1 per match... only character i can manage to not SD with is m2 cause seriously how the **** could I screw up that bad.. but then again I just did do that yesterday a few times so yeah I suck... all I have left is the bit of Mindgames I gained.. the tech skill is good as gone baby

Anther

Smash Champion
Yep, with Acro's NewbTwo this'll be easy =P.
Anyways, thing is, we usually have our Smashfests on Mondays and Fridays... (Starting like a week ago x.x, had to see if people would come) But the prob is, Eastern has no visitor parking during the week that I know of... and I don't want people having to use meters.

So the plan is to have the fests Saturday at 2ish. It's actually not a definite plan but I'm sure at least 3 of us here will attend. And that's the messed up part... I dunno how many people will come. If I get a lot of replies here I'll expect good things, and I'll most likely get pop and cups and stuff in order to buy love. Better show up, it's a nice spacious lounge.

It has a projector screen and 2 nice sized televisions, and that should be more than enough.

(Main lounge on the first floor)
Buell Hall
Ypsilanti MI 48197
GoogleIt

If for some reason I feel like this isn't going to go through I'll post about it.

AS Money

Smash Lord
acro your turning into aaron

and i leave midland for 4 days and there is a shooting WTF this isn't saginaw

friday and saterday will hopefully be fun two birthdays usually equles a lot of alcohol

RapE

Smash Ace
If its midlands smashfest on saturday its at his house so i hope he would be there lol

RussellChamp

Smash Apprentice
w00t cakes! lol! I'll try to make it! currently I suck. I could use some more practice and pointers. :-D Just how long will this go till, tho?

Acro

Smash Ace
lol yeah i'll be at my house and i say that everyone should come down to Midland this saturday and party this weekend since its Shibby's and As$ birthday.. If you come I will play you and try not to sd lol and I promise i'll take matches from anyone who reads this! It would be a smashfest + lots of drinking.. isnt it st patty's day too?? SH*T SON SOMEONE NEEDS TO BRING GREEEEEEEEN BEEEEER!!!!

Acro

Smash Ace
ok this is def going to happen... Joel u said your not coming to Midland unless theres a party.. well this will def be a party i'm already callin people soooooo LET THE MOTHAFUKIN GAMES BEGIN!! if you actually wanna play smash with me while i'm not drunk n stuff then you should most likely come before 8.. smashfest can start around 3 for anyone who wants to smash.. later than 8 will have to be other drinking games + smash!

Anther

Smash Champion
As long as people show up it'll probably last at least 4-5 hours. Enough time for everyone to lose to a Pikachu at least 5 times. Especially Alcoady. He sucks against Pikachu. Sheepy too if he comes.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
MMs anyone?

I'm coming to EMU, it's close, and people will be there :). My guess is 4 from Ann Arbor.

RapE

Smash Ace
Everyone should go to Midlands smashfest there will be smash, drinking, friends, and for who it may concern GIRLS FOR YA DOPE I GUESS ALOT OF THEM!!!!! lol so come it should be a sweet time we are going to have beer pong hopefully green beer and also BYOB for your own beverages.

We want everyone EMU, CMU, MSU, Dope, Joel, Ito, alot of people!

ItoBandito

Smash Apprentice
If someone wants to take me up to Midland this weekend I'll totally go. And Sheepy should go so he can give me my TV and Cube. Not having a cube ****ing sucks.

You guys better have some girls. I'd stay here for the girls, but Midland+girls=better than here, I think.

B46L3

Smash Cadet
If someone wants to take me up to Midland this weekend I'll totally go. And Sheepy should go so he can give me my TV and Cube. Not having a cube ****ing sucks.

You guys better have some girls. I'd stay here for the girls, but Midland+girls=better than here, I think.
The girls part depends. I mean MSU is notorious for it's sluts. Plus, the cube dilemna blows. Did you hibernate or something Ben? Cuz I have.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey, sorry about the cube thing. I dunno if I can go to Midland this weekend, but again, if anyone feels like coming down here or if someone goes to EMU, then that's great.

Oh, I made the thread for michigan unite 2, is April 14th alright?

Acro

Smash Ace
you guys are noobs at life if you dont come to this party! the girl to guy ratio isi favoring girls right now lol seriously this is prob the last big Midland party since i'll prob stop wasting my time posting here soon!

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
is the alcohol free and what are you drinking? if it's gin or that 40 percnet german **** that i have then I'm there

Dopey

Smash Lord
i think ill take u up on that offer aron, but instead of 4 or 19, lets step it up and go 27 or 41, those are some pretty reasonable B-day numbers.

i gotta help my dad move some stuff on sat but ill swing by around 6-8 maybe earlier i dunno how much **** i gotta move.

sheepy you mooching noob, BYOB SON!

RapE

Smash Ace
Midland Smashfest
Acros house
1705 Ardmore St
Midland, MI 48642

March (Saturday) 17, 2007

Start time 3-8 (Smashfest)

Start time 8-I pass out (Party)

Come one come all maybe some beer pong tourny possibly

Also Dope is too good and i got a 1$ MM with you when you get there!

Anther

Smash Champion
If you're coming to the EMU smashfest call this number if you're locked out of the dorm for too long =P.

@Petre, I'm not sure if its gonna be weekly or biweekly or whatever yet. I'll figure it out soon enough though :B

brwnhawaiin

Smash Cadet
does anyone live in the ann arbor/ypsi area. most of my crew lives in lansing goin to msu, and i have nobody to play here. i just recently came to these boards, so i just learned about all the advanced techniques, so im still a noob, but ive been training.

Top Bottom