• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
+1 DRDN

Complains about the lack of a Smashboards mobile interface when it didn't have one
Complains about the presence of Smashboards mobile interface when it finally got one

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
+1 DRDN

Complains about the lack of a Smashboards mobile interface when it didn't have one
Complains about the presence of Smashboards mobile interface when it finally got one
****ING REALLY

Excuse me while I constantly facedesk for ten minutes.

stewyian

Smash Ace
Uhhh right now im not sure now but i think were megabusing it cuz i wont have a car big enough for me ksev mitch possibly julian and you, unless u wanna b crammed in a car that holds 5 for 10+ hours or whataever it takes to get there, assuming i can borrow my aunts car, ill figure it out if i drive ill save u a spot elliot

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Uhhh right now im not sure now but i think were megabusing it cuz i wont have a car big enough for me ksev mitch possibly julian and you, unless u wanna b crammed in a car that holds 5 for 10+ hours or whataever it takes to get there, assuming i can borrow my aunts car, ill figure it out if i drive ill save u a spot elliot
Alright anything works for me , I'm a warrior. But yeah cuz I'll be around MI by then for sure. Thanks lol updates are very appreciated. I'll also bring your mario game lmao

Also, aren't you guys going to Impulse? Same happens when it comes to spot XD

stewyian

Smash Ace
Alright anything works for me , I'm a warrior. But yeah cuz I'll be around MI by then for sure. Thanks lol updates are very appreciated. I'll also bring your mario game lmao

Also, aren't you guys going to Impulse? Same happens when it comes to spot XD
Yea im driving to impulse and i do have a spot for u idk the housing yet but i do have a spot

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Keit and Nakat should go after Impulse then, host some local or some bull**** idk. Mi looks dry this summer lol.
I told NAKAT and Keitaro to look into whatever Tech/Chi have in the works since that will bring people. If we need tourneys, Ian and I will do CSOs but Zinoto and Oblivion could start some AA stuff :D

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
I can appreciate the mobile site, even though right now I'm not using it at the moment. The young guys here take for granted the site in general. This is more like the site used to look like back in 04.

How ya doing here in MI, anyway? I'm no longer in the UP and I'm kind of itching to get some melee and some 64 smash in with some new or better yet, some of the old school smashers I played with back in the day.

Who is doing what this weekend or next week early in the week? I'd drive an hour and a half to play smash with a group of guys for 4 hours, and probably bring at least 1 other player.

Also, I posted this before looking for any tournaments, I don't really think my game is sharp enough right now anyway...

rsr2

Smash Lord
^^ Truth

Also I missed all of you <3

Anyone that is going to the MTG state champs this weekend in Grand Rapids, see you there. Hopefully get back to back top 8 but chances of that happening are slim considering I really don't play much anymore...

Top Bottom