• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

SoulPech

Smash Master
I've driven up for smashfests and to Michigan tournaments. How about you come to Columbus? I can grill you some food then grill you in PUff dittos.

SoulPech

Smash Master
Oh yeah because this thread is SUPER active at the moment.

I didn't know people still used AIM. JTSM doesn't like me, which is the only reason why he said that.

JTsm

Smash Master
Oh yeah because this thread is SUPER active at the moment.

I didn't know people still used AIM. JTSM doesn't like me, which is the only reason why he said that.
I don't see how Rob is in the wrong. Just looks like a god damn troll conversation no cares about. And yeah, I don't like you for a reason, Soul Peach .

JTsm

Smash Master
Yeah is anything happening tonight? I'll be happy to go to stewys.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Stewy is at work till 4 and has stuff to do for his sister's wedding (this is what he told me)

I will host a smashfest if you guys want and it'll start at 6:30/7 and can go till like 1/2am since I have work at 1pm tomorrow.

Also I will have the wings game on in the background since it's Game 5 and Wings are looking to win the series tonight.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Sad news can't host anymore, dinner with family and Ori_sis is having her friends over and they'll want the basement. I might be able to host Sunday though.

Top Bottom