• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

W.C.N

Smash Lord
LOL tutu with that dont give a **** triple post 2 lines or less on each post

SoulPech

Smash Master
I'd like to go, but the people I'm going with have to work till midnight, so I'll be there sat morning.

It's gonna be Shadow the Past, Juu, Alfastryke, and Myself

SoulPech

Smash Master
that was part the bonus i got from the promotion lol. Not to mentoin, it was for celebration! The rest I've already invested into my 401k.

Troll harder plz drdn. Nothing beats Zyth Logic
:denzel:

W.C.N

Smash Lord
you know by saying that it automatically false because yours is worse

also when is smash tonight?

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Both states suck, but OH sucks a little less. There's just nothing redeeming at all about MI lol. ****ty sports teams (even ****tier than Cleveland..CLEVELAND...at least our baseball club is legit now), ratchet women, a city that shouldn't exist on the map anymore, you name it. Ya'll just slightly better at a children's party game (though your best player gets more second chances from bananas per match than an abusive trailerpark husband gets from his wife, while ours just comes and bodies everyone even while rusty), and maybe drinking. Maybe.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
I feel like Eddie should be infracted for Major trolling on that last post
and Colt should be permabanned just for being him

You guys dont even have real Liquor, like wtf is that?

LOE1

Smash Lord
Both states suck, but OH sucks a little less. There's just nothing redeeming at all about MI lol. ****ty sports teams (even ****tier than Cleveland..CLEVELAND...at least our baseball club is legit now), ratchet women, a city that shouldn't exist on the map anymore, you name it. Ya'll just slightly better at a children's party game (though your best player gets more second chances from bananas per match than an abusive trailerpark husband gets from his wife, while ours just comes and bodies everyone even while rusty), and maybe drinking. Maybe.
and :denzel:
and :yeahboi:

Maestro_

Court Composer
NNID
Maestro227
3DS FC
3411-1820-5923
****ty sports teams (even ****tier than Cleveland..CLEVELAND...at least our baseball club is legit now)
I'm gonna assume you're 1. not saying the Indians are even in the same league as the Tigers (despite them having a good year so far) and 2. are omitting the Tigers from the "****ty" sports team comment. Hate on MI all you want (you forgot our weather being horribly worse btw), but leave the S-Tier Tigers out of it.

SoulPech

Smash Master
I saw you drink Kyle. I laugh at your drinking prowess LOL.

As for Indians/tigers Maestro, Eddie G obviously trolling, but they're essentially even in win/loss and they each have strong/weak points.

Top Bottom