• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

W.C.N

Smash Lord
we started planning earlier because stewy had a car going, but hes not going anymore and not many people have shown interest in going

im not getting a passport

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Do any of you guys have a passport? Lol. That can take anywhere from 4-6 weeks to receive it

For a real passport yes, if you go the enhanced license route that allows you to travel to Canada via car/bus only its $55 and takes 2-2.5 weeks.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
Outrage 2 had more entrants in Brawl the MvC3 had on saturday....

okay. Count the number of active mvc3 players that were playing xbl/psn at the same time as the tourney and add that number to the number of entrants at outrage. Do the same for brawl wifi.

Are you really going to argue that mvc3 is more dead than brawl? Goddy punish this *****

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Are you really going to argue that mvc3 is more dead than brawl? Goddy punish this *****
Nope just saying the game isnt dead, especially in MI and IRL, WIFI sucks for both games

and whats goddy going to do besides lose to me in both games? :denzel:

when are we getting the pokemon back I want my butterfree

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
I mean, maybe if certain individuals actually encouraged others to improve instead of trolling low leveled players about how bad they are to feel better about themselves, then maybe MI Brawl wouldn't be as dead.

Zackery Hendricks

Smash Apprentice
Well big thanks to Maestro for pointing this thread out to me because i'm a dumbass and I couldn't find it myself. Regardless, I have a question for most of you. How is Smash 4 going to effect brawl as a whole. Are you guys moving to it, are you staying with brawl, possibly even playing both? I'm just trying to bend my decision around the community that's already set it's foothold so I can make a better decision

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Well big thanks to Maestro for pointing this thread out to me because i'm a ******* and I couldn't find it myself. Regardless, I have a question for most of you. How is Smash 4 going to effect brawl as a whole. Are you guys moving to it, are you staying with brawl, possibly even playing both? I'm just trying to bend my decision around the community that's already set it's foothold so I can make a better decision
The existence of an upcoming Smash 4 shouldn't deter you or anyone else from getting into any current Smash game. There's virtually no way Smash 4 could come out before late next year, so why sit and wait?

W.C.N

Smash Lord
@Hotarms Apasher and anyone whos never played before....thats about it

And to be clear I USED to try and help A****er get better then he kept saying **** you to the community, THEN he started saying he could beat me but would never do a MM to prove it,

other then him and some OH I dont even really talk down to others, I try to help and give tips like all the other people who have been around for a while

Brawl in MI isnt dead its just being filled with new people currently, all the old people left and/or put it low on their priorities

also unless 4 sucks/changes completely I will move to 4 and leave brawl just like I left 64/melee when their new version came out, besides you get better at brawl by not playing it anyway

SoulPech

Smash Master
When he means OH he means me, but yeah. It's like that with Ohio too. Priorities have changed and Brawl isn't one of them including myself.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
And to be clear I USED to try and help A****er get better then he kept saying **** you to the community
When was this again? I remember the first part of what you said, but I don't recall the second part. I didn't start saying "**** you" to the community until you actually started trolling me. Unless you're talking about those tmes when I said "**** you" to the game, then that's a misunderstanding on your part

THEN he started saying he could beat me but would never do a MM to prove it
I don't even care anymore. This is why I hate being cocky.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I will enjoy Smash 4 like I enjoy every Smash game. I will probably move to Smash 4 and will enter Brawl/Melee/P:M/64 if I feel like investing into the game at a random time.

D

Deleted member

Don't confuse refuting stupid **** as me trolling and I don't remember talking down to people that I consider less skilled than me. I actually try to help people even though I don't play this game as much (on wifi) and I remember trying to help you Apasher, but I guess you don't.

Marvel is probably the most popular game in the states right now, so I don't know how you can consider that dying. Just because MI has a **** scene doesn't mean anything.

Also, DRDN, I don't know why you think you're better than me.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Honestly, MI Brawl would be more chill and have less drama if no one cared so much about being better than someone.

How about... we're all bad?

Top Bottom