• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Now we're in step 2

Anger.

Edit nvm Stage 3 has been reached as well

Bargaining.

And apasher took us into step 4

Depression.

Now all we need to do is accept that brawl is dead and move on. It's the only step left.

JTsm

Smash Master
EDIT: nvm too much effort.
That's what I said to myself 2 months ago.

I mean... I would want to go, but from what happened last year, it took too much planning/money.

For people that actually want to go, I advise having one day after the tourney open for you guys to get back in good shape. Since this will be a 2 day tourney, you guys would have to leave on monday which some might have work on that day.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
holy hell, Michigan is up @ 8 in the morning? Isn't it summer break for you guys?
I still have school.

@JTsm the main problem I'm having is that I can't afford a passport. If that wasn't an issue, then I would be fine actually because Chris offered a ride and a hotel room.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
I actually work from 6.30 am - 3 pm.

So I am always up. I just can't stand posting on this ****ty forum. I still feel like the switch of forums killed most of the community.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
When was this again? I remember the first part of what you said, but I don't recall the second part. I didn't start saying "**** you" to the community until you actually started trolling me. Unless you're talking about those tmes when I said "**** you" to the game, then that's a misunderstanding on your part

I don't even care anymore. This is why I hate being cocky.

Everytime we help you and you respond with **** this im bad I quit over and over again you are saying **** you to the people helping you, your wasting our time and not taking our advice at all

@Goddy maybe you missed the Denzel and me complaining about not having my troll :012: butterfree but yeah... although you do still owe me a MM in brawl for that time I spotted you in lordys team tourney, and if you want to find out whos better in Marvel im always willing just let me know so I can borrow a friends controller

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
No wonder I didn't remember doing that. I tend to block out memories of me being immature and stupid.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I actually work from 6.30 am - 3 pm.

So I am always up. I just can't stand posting on this ****ty forum. I still feel like the switch of forums killed most of the community.
Smashboards looks better now than it ever has, especially with the new mobile interface and updated main forums page. #nojohns

JTsm

Smash Master
Are there going to be P:M smashfests happening in or around AA? Kinda want to play peeps outside of tourney.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
I have PM and wii but zinoto still has tv, if you ever wanna play kyle let me know, im also looking for PM peeps to play with that wont require me to travel

LOE1

Smash Lord
mmm idk i wanna go to implse but ik it'll cost alotta money

hmm...

JTsm

Smash Master
Juggleguy: I have one set up, but if multiple people want to play, then that would be a problem..lol
HarmS: Yeah that would be great if you can hook up with Zino and have more setups. Need to play IRL.
SoulPech: He got all that money by kicking scrub booty. Get on his level. :denzel:

Top Bottom