• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I'll try to make the sf on Saturday. My friend and I are getting lunch with a friend of ours who is back from China and I haven't seen her since like November. Depending on what happens with my friends will determine my attendance.

JTsm

Smash Master
Hey guys, I got dates for when the people at Schoolcraft want us to come back and host Smash events. I can say we have 4 more events to add to the summer season!

Mark the calendars guys
  • June 22nd
  • July 27th
  • August 10th
  • August 24th
June 22nd and July 27th sounds hype.

I think the August dates are going to be hard with many major tourneys are in this month.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
and unlike the majors it wont cost much to travel to these

More Importantly what events can stewy house the day before?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I'll be working out details with AddMit soon, but expect FF to be streaming at each. I'm legitimately pumped for this summer now.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
you better go buy a big ethernet cable if your going to stream... Ill probably record again

Icemanx5746

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, I got dates for when the people at Schoolcraft want us to come back and host Smash events. I can say we have 4 more events to add to the summer season!

Mark the calendars guys
  • June 22nd
  • July 27th
  • August 10th
  • August 24th
I'm pretty sure I can make all of these, I'll let you guys know if something comes up.

JTsm

Smash Master
No big events fall on those August dates though! SKTAR is August 3-4th
I know, but like.... I think it wouldn't be a bad idea to give people's wallets some breathing room. Maybe make the tourneys in August cheaper to prep up for TC/clow's tourney.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I know, but like.... I think it wouldn't be a bad idea to give people's wallets some breathing room. Maybe make the tourneys in August cheaper to prep up for TC/clow's tourney.

only a few people from MI are going to SKTAR 2 so I'm not too worried about that. I may make it a 5/10/5/10 tourney if Tech/Clowsui's last hurrah is around then.

stewyian

Smash Ace
I lied again, probably not for the last time either, i can no longer do a saturday smashfest but sunday is looking hopefull lmao if anyone would even want to

JTsm

Smash Master
Look on the bright side, at least I might go to WestMI for their SF on Sat.

:denzel:

stewyian

Smash Ace
And also, since ff is startin a weekly stream schedule, i will b hosting sfs every friday (hopefully) and will b streaming them as a heads up starting next friday

also also ps i actually can host a sf saturday LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL but not till like 5

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I'm hosting a big tourney on August 10th so if you're thinking of dropping any of those events, I'd appreciate if it was that one.

Zackery Hendricks

Smash Apprentice
S
Marth is 6th best imo, wouldn't quite call him broken...

And ZSS is kinda meh, Salem's just too gud
I agree salems good but he isn't THAT good, the only reason he won APEX was he overwhelmed everybody because they don't play against zero suit. She isn't that good salem just has nice strings and spacings. But people like nairo that have learned to play against her show salem gets f***ing bodied.

On an entirely different note, who here plays league? I'm actually experienced unlike smash. #1.2k wins. either way add me i'm 'datchubbychaser'. I'm always on.

SoulPech

Smash Master
S
I agree salems good but he isn't THAT good, the only reason he won APEX was he overwhelmed everybody because they don't play against zero suit. She isn't that good salem just has nice strings and spacings. But people like nairo that have learned to play against her show salem gets f***ing bodied.

On an entirely different note, who here plays league? I'm actually experienced unlike smash. #1.2k wins. either way add me i'm 'datchubbychaser'. I'm always on.

Salem lives in NJ, which alot of the top players live in the NY/NJ area, so it sounds like a john to me saying "don't play against ZSS"

I play league.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Salem lives in NJ, which alot of the top players live in the NY/NJ area, so it sounds like a john to me saying "don't play against ZSS"

Only person who was from that region that Salem played was M2K go look at the bracket again Mikeneko,Dojo,Otori,Mr. R,Kain,FAE, all big names none from his region so no real practice against good ZSS

notice thats the only tournament hes won...ever??? because hes surrounded by people who figured out his playstyle and stopped him

SoulPech

Smash Master
Umm...I did. I don't have an argument for the other players. I was referring to when M2k lost to Salem.

Regardless, it's a john if you say "I don't play against 'insert character here' ".

Top Bottom