• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

W.C.N

Smash Lord
I will not give any support to MI Brawl events until you guys shape up your act.
Soooooo.... whats different, arent you currently hosting a "Monthliy" tournament that is JUST MELEE????

and didnt you quit Brawl like months ago? now you play online... that doesnt support the community at all just gives us a wifi sandbag to beat on every so often...enter a tournament for brawl and fill our pot before you talk about suporting the community, OR since you are a current TO throw a tournament for brawl

LMAO Look at all these ppl willing to argue online! Wonder if we'll get this offline.

Im pretty much the only one who still talks like this in person....but I only talk like this to ccertain people who have too high of opinions of themselves: SoulPech,Zyth,A****er

and zyths actually been stepping up in skill so i have to focus on his Logic :/

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Soooooo.... whats different, arent you currently hosting a "Monthliy" tournament that is JUST MELEE????

and didnt you quit Brawl like months ago? now you play online... that doesnt support the community at all just gives us a wifi sandbag to beat on every so often...enter a tournament for brawl and fill our pot before you talk about suporting the community, OR since you are a current TO throw a tournament for brawl
Why the **** are people expecting me to host Brawl? Why the **** do people see me as a Brawl player who switched to Melee? Brawl was never my main focus, and I've always focused mainly on Melee. I only picked up Brawl just to experiment and so I could see what people liked about it. I play Brawl for fun now. I'm not too competitive about it anymore. (though I do admit that since Brawl wasn't my main focus, it was my own fault for getting competitive with Brawl in the first place)

And clearly, you misread my post. "I will not give any support to MI Brawl EVENTS" I was considering going to a future CoolStewOriBro, but based on how you people are acting, I've re-considered going.

And you referred to me as a "wifi sandbag to beat on every so often" and a "pot filler?" You are accomplishing nothing but giving a good example of what we are talking about. People like you are what's wrong with the Smash community nowadays.

Im pretty much the only one who still talks like this in person....but I only talk like this to ccertain people who have too high of opinions of themselves: SoulPech,Zyth,A****er
I've already established that I don't give a **** anymore and I only care about improving. Plus, would you rather have me constantly QQ, or be incredibly cocky?

Zackery Hendricks

Smash Apprentice
Drama turns off newer players like me.. just sayin. I hardly know any of you and i could give a **** less who hates who and who doesn't hate who. It isn't your position to be posting your fights on a message board where everybody sees it. If you really think your point is that valid be the bigger person and don't post it.

LOE1

Smash Lord
Drama turns off newer players like me.. just sayin. I hardly know any of you and i could give a **** less who hates who and who doesn't hate who. It isn't your position to be posting your fights on a message board where everybody sees it. If you really think your point is that valid be the bigger person and don't post it.
this guy is smarter than 90% of the smash community in MI

What's The Point

Smash Master
I fear what's important may have been lost in all this stupidity.

Ori bring my controller. Zyth please bring that DS you said I could borrow.

JTSM do you intend to pick up and bring Zinoto?

JTsm

Smash Master
Real talk though: I'm struggling. I HATE the majority of you online, but when I meet you guys in person you're chill as hell, but that's meaning less and less as time goes by. Like, I only go up there because of FF (especially Ori and not JTSM) , Zinoto, Ally (sorry I forgot you), and some of the new players. Most of you were waaay meaner now than you were a year ago and it's disgusting. It is affecting my interest to attending tournaments in Michigan.

You try way too hard. Like... I don't even need to try and you can get all sensitive. If you feel you need to ditch the community for internet trolling, then go ahead. I don't see how that's my problem.

WTP: Today at stewys? Sure.

You guys in general try way too hard. If you want to be part of the community, then go ahead, but don't give me BS saying I'm not in a position to troll on the interwebz. Cmon guys.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Anyone who talked to me at MM saw I was nice and helpfull to all new people,

I state who I talk to like that for a reason, because they've given me a reason to change my attitude towards them

I also give 0 ****s and if 1 person being an ass to people that have offended him or annoyed him or whatever then your probably going to end up like apasher and quitting every other week

Drama keeps things interesting thats why people put all their info on Facebook

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
You just never stop, do you?

I become aware my faults, and learn from them.... but you... just don't stop...

W.C.N

Smash Lord
no not really.... I wait for everyone else to be that bigger person and just not post, seems like im waiting on you :)

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
no not really.... I wait for everyone else to be that bigger person and just not post, seems like im waiting on you :)
You're the one who needs to stop posting, not me. I'm trying to get this community on the right track here... and you do nothing but give me ****...

Icemanx5746

Smash Apprentice

I couldn't have said it better myself, all this drama really doesn't appeal to anyone, if you guys have to fight, don't do it here on Smashboards, where nobody cares, and yet everyone has to see it.

stewyian

Smash Ace
All this talk of not fighting is just fueling them to fight more, ppl troll to get a reaction when u get pissed or upset they troll more

W.C.N

Smash Lord
You're the one who needs to stop posting, not me. I'm trying to get this community on the right track here... and you do nothing but give me ****...
Your doing nothing but fueling the fire and have served no purpose

W.C.N

Smash Lord
I bet you were, but ive served a purpose at some point, you on the other hand have just wasted everyones time

LOE1

Smash Lord
look at this flame war...reminds me of when me and rizk hated each other and did the same at one point lol. buuuuuut that was like more than a year ago when I was less mature. so how about we all talk about this sf and how im going to body everyone :yeahboi:

D

Deleted member

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
I bet you were, but ive served a purpose at some point, you on the other hand have just wasted everyones time
You served no other purpose but give a perfect example of why people like you are what's wrong with this community.

I would rather serve no purpose than that purpose.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
aside from the multiple smashfests ive hosted tournaments ive run, rides ive given, yeah ive only served that one purpose /sarcasm

but im glad to see your happy serving no purpose :)

zyth

Smash Lord
I'm not sorry for the 0 ****s I give when I post on here because whenever I try to be apart of a discussion my posts are regarded as stupid and unhelpful no matter what I say.

and the there are times when I dont talk to someone and **** gets thrown at me.
atleast Zyth's Roy sucks
Zyth

Shut up.

:denzel:
Even if your trolling me, you cant expect me to take this and act like I'm not annoyed or pissed off with you. If you piss me off I will get back at you. that simple. I seem like a nice guy IRl because most people dont bring any of this out of SWF. However if you treat me like **** in real life as well I will get back at you there as well. I'm not talking about things like black jokes, those are dont even need to be taken seriously considering half the time i go to KFC just to hear what will be said next. I'm talkin about **** where you say things that undermine me alone as a person because I make a suggestion or I make a simple mistake. Piss me off in that setting and I will get even. It might be something subtle that I wont point out, or it will be something that I will get in your face over. It does not matter to me.

tl;dr shut the **** up about me acting like a asshole on the boards when people act like assholes to me first

dont worry WTP i wont forget the DS

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I miss the drama Gio and I would do lol. I may stop by for the sf, I am in Novi but don't have anything for Smash (Controller abd Kevin's controller)

zyth

Smash Lord
and apasher for the record what I said about the video you posted was just a joke. the vid is just so......bad that as someone trying to get into 3d modeling it rubbed me wrong

to be fair your roy lost to my Doc....meaning your Roy does suck
thats why i was gonna bring the melee mod where Roy is actually on par with good characters

I couldn't have said it better myself, all this drama really doesn't appeal to anyone, if you guys have to fight, don't do it here on Smashboards, where nobody cares, and yet everyone has to see it.

If you guys can't handle this you wouldn't last anyway. Also Drama appeals to everyone, like people pay top dollar for cable so they can watch shows filled with the same drama going on here. Th eonly difference is that this **** is free, and since we all know th epeople involved its 10X more interesting. If you took away the hate from the brawl community there would be literally no reason to ever attend a tournament.

Also Zinoto talks the most **** about everyone, he's just a dirty black man so he does it behind your backs while he goes "yes massa, raite away massa" to your faces.

Top Bottom