• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
If you guys can't handle this you wouldn't last anyway. Also Drama appeals to everyone, like people pay top dollar for cable so they can watch shows filled with the same drama going on here. Th eonly difference is that this **** is free, and since we all know th epeople involved its 10X more interesting. If you took away the hate from the brawl community there would be literally no reason to ever attend a tournament.
So you think keeping the hate is a good thing?

Okay. Keep trolling and hating each other. Just don't cry to me about why your community is dying.

zyth

Smash Lord
finished installing Melee SD remix, on my way to Stewys. I'll also be bringing Minecraft if anyone is interested

Zackery Hendricks

Smash Apprentice
If you guys can't handle this you wouldn't last anyway. Also Drama appeals to everyone, like people pay top dollar for cable so they can watch shows filled with the same drama going on here. Th eonly difference is that this **** is free, and since we all know th epeople involved its 10X more interesting. If you took away the hate from the brawl community there would be literally no reason to ever attend a tournament.

Also Zinoto talks the most **** about everyone, he's just a dirty black man so he does it behind your backs while he goes "yes massa, raite away massa" to your faces.
You're supporting hate and a toxic community? Cool story. When you get butthurt and cry about it nobody will listen to you either.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
only thing is he wont get butthurt or cry because hes a grown ass man...people need to grow up and realize the whole world isnt made of roses

Go find out how CORN JDM got good He got so mad that CORN was making fun of him during his matches he went home and practiced his combos and strategies until he was good Now hes making money winning while you guys are complaining about **** talk

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
only thing is he wont get butthurt or cry because hes a grown *** man...people need to grow up and realize the whole world isnt made of roses

Go find out how CORN JDM got good He got so mad that CORN was making fun of him during his matches he went home and practiced his combos and strategies until he was good Now hes making money winning while you guys are complaining about **** talk
And you're expecting everyone else to react the same way?

It's not like everyone is different or anything, right?

...RIGHT?!?!?

Xatic

Smash Lord

Icemanx5746

Smash Apprentice
The problem with this is it'll push everybody else away. Who cares if there's a few really good people if there's nobody bad playing the game because you acted rudely to every new person that entered the community. Isn't that the problem it's facing right now?

I think it's kinda pointless to argue at this point, anything said about this situation will just fuel the flame war... it's probably best to just ignore the drama if you don't like it...

JTsm

Smash Master
Ally: kk sounds good. Just to let you know that NerdRage doesn't have Brawl.

Xatic: Gotchu.

Dakpo

Smash Lord
[quote="W.C.N, post: 15564270, member: 211690" all big names none from his region so no real practice against good ZSS
notice thats the only tournament hes won...ever??? because hes surrounded by people who figured out his playstyle and stopped him[/quote]
I lol'ed at the complete lack of knowledge

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Lol. The non-top newer generation MI players talk so much **** but make for eeeeeasy lunch money. My stomach loves it. ;)

SoulPech

Smash Master
Im pretty much the only one who still talks like this in person....but I only talk like this to ccertain people who have too high of opinions of themselves: SoulPech,Zyth,A****er

:/
Too high of myself?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I suck at this game dude lol. I act like an ass in the MI thread, not anywhere else, but I stopped that last night. Don't call me out unless you want to do Puff dittos. :p

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Too high of myself?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I suck at this game dude lol. I act like an *** in the MI thread, not anywhere else, but I stopped that last night. Don't call me out unless you want to do Puff dittos. :p
I love puff dittos all day ;) and pokemon battles in general MM's are fun but im getting more partial to diddy :)

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
:yeahboi: :yeahboi: :yeahboi:

But in all seriousness, I was rather bored and decided what was new here and see if I was kicked out of the BBR yet for inactivity lol. I see I haven't really missed anything. Also haven't touched this game since Lordy's.

EDIT: I see people still talk meaningless **** and argue about dumb stuff. Nice to know I can leave this place and everything will be where I left it lmao.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
So any events in July or August coming up? I may go to one for the hell of it to get drunk and remind certain people of their/my own mediocrity in this game.

:yeahboi:

W.C.N

Smash Lord
July is soul pechs tourney in OH we have June 22 and early August in Livonia

Top Bottom