• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

What's The Point

Smash Master
MSU and UM definitely have CS programs. That site is dumb.

No car either.
God ****ing dammit.

Anyway I work in AA till 3, Zinoto is staying in AA for the summer to do something science related, and JTSM/Tutu live close enough to AA. Any given day we can probably have a quick smash session but I don't know anyone's daily schedule. Also we usually go to stewy's on Friday or Saturday.

I have no idea what Melee people are doing. But if you play Melee or PM then I'm sure some of them are still around.

Oblivion

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure what my schedule is exactly yet either, I'm waiting to here back to see if I got accepted into a research thing, but for now I have to classes. One in the morning and the other is over by 3 everyday.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I think it depends on the major I want to get into though.

Here is the list of colleges that offer bachelor's degrees for Computer Science:

Unless CareerCruising is a dirty liar and I should never use such a source, an MSU/UM level college only offers a master's degree for the major I want to get into (and of course, I'm supposed to get my bachelor's first). I'm not sure how going to a CC then transferring to UM/MSU would work if they only offer a master's degree for the major I want to get into.
UM's CS department is probably bigger than all the others on there combined. Not sure why MSU was excluded either, they obviously have a CS program. That site is either anti-UM/MSU or is just plain ********. Again, careful where you get your advice.

Oblivion

Smash Journeyman
It's kind of on the corner of both lol, South Forest technically

Where at on Oakland? I just went for a run down the whole thing.

clowsui

Smash Legend
apasher

i was going to type out a big post but all i have to say is

don't pigeonhole yourself to a school based on a specific major. just focus on doing well the first two years of school and participating in campus life. if you end up deciding on a major and that school isn't the right place for it, with your results it's possible to transfer to a different one and get grants/scholarships/other outside funding

What's The Point

Smash Master
At work I was thinking that I should post and get Oblivion's number. A little later Oblivion walks into the 3D lab because he's lost on North Campus.

And does anyone with Pokemon HeartGold or SoulSilver want to sell me their copy?

Maestro_

Court Composer
NNID
Maestro227
3DS FC
3411-1820-5923
drdn omg... you're asked to change your font color and you go black (standard forum background color) lol.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Again I use the blue style which has a white background... You guys should remove seeing different colors if you hurt your eyes reading it

It's not my fault the new layout sucks

Maestro_

Court Composer
NNID
Maestro227
3DS FC
3411-1820-5923
oh didn't know that option existed. lol and it doesn't hurt my eyes, it's just funny.

JTsm

Smash Master
I got the Japanese Version of HG. I don't know if you would want that, WTP, but it's an option. lol

Maestro_

Court Composer
NNID
Maestro227
3DS FC
3411-1820-5923
I have nostalgic attachment to Silver, as it was my first in the series. The start of a lifelong love affair.

zyth

Smash Lord
I'm gonna keep my HG, its the only reliable way to get a Charizard on the DS, without Wi-Fi or cheats as far as I know

Top Bottom