• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Didn't know Chile was that good... I was like o_O when I saw that this dude mopped up Vinnie Nairo and M2K in straight sets lol.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Didn't know Chile was that good... I was like o_O when I saw that this dude mopped up Vinnie Nairo and M2K in straight sets lol.
It amazes me that for a kid with such little offline exposure he is that skilled. Especially since wifi was his training method for like 80% of the time. Dude has talent and he is a really cool kid as well.

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
Chile isn't really that good its just Zero. And he puts a ton of work and time into smash. Probably more than any other player in the world. But he is isolated and has little offline experience against other top players. Its actually quite the upset that he beat any of those players and his set against Nairo was the most entertaining set I have seen in a long time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn9R7SpCRSY&list=LLFKtT7LeAS3LJhS2VraZbKA

JTsm

Smash Master
Happy Holidays!

Here's a couple Snake's for much needed happiness.

:snake: :snake: :snake: :snake: :snake:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Today, I smoked a lot and drank.a lot of Whiskey while watching Archer. Which is essentially what happened yesterday. This has been the best Christmas break ever. School sucks.

Oh as a reminder, Smashfest at my place tomorrow. BYOB ( I do have some stuff) and BYOW. (I do have some dank stuff though). If you are coming inquire. This is roll call.

Top Bottom