• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

JTsm

Smash Master
Wow, that game show is the best. Love it when you can just rip the heart out of someone like that. lmao

In fact, I think Roller or anyone on the grime PR can take that ****. :denzel:

Roller

Smash Legend
Honestly. That show is stupid. No matter what the other person does, it's better for you to pick the take it all option...

If the other person doesn't, you take everything

If the other person also does, you wouldn't have gotten anything anyway and now you get to **** them over for being a *****.

Honestly, I'd probably just make an oral agreement on the show. Telling the other person they could take it all, and I'd pick not to. And we'd split after.

If they aren't a scumbag, you get half. If they are. You don't get anything, but realistically, you wouldn't have gotten anything anyway. I'd rather roll the dice after having shown good faith to the other person, than assume they are stupid enough to pick the dumber option and allow us to split/me to take it all on the show itself.

I'd probably even say they could keep like, 60% instead of 50. Just to increase the likelihood that they'd actually follow through.

You'd probably still not get anything. But better odds, imo.

From the producer's perspective though, this show is a goldmine. They'll almost never have to pay out. And the only "actor" they have to pay for is Howie...

So much of what they make will be overhead.

Also. I guess it'd be pretty entertaining to watch people **** eachother over.

Roller

Smash Legend
So I just went to a house party like 3 blocks from the APEX venue. I got invited to another for New Years Eve. And I now have a fallback option for APEX housing.

Hyyyyyype!!!

Also, the house is a 1 minute walk from a bar. Which is legit.

JTsm

Smash Master
I would of gone, but you guys would smoke all of my W.

Also, I have no motivation to play.

Alsoalso, I'm lazy as ****. :denzel:

inb4rollerresponds

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
its not that unreasonable that a lot of people have good W nowadays. Considering its pretty much legal -.- give it a couple years

lansing has dispensaries on like every block. Anytime I drive around somewhere I havent been around before, I can rest assured theres dispensaries

Dopey

Smash Lord
Thats what i say in group ;)...."james do u think u have a problem with..dare i say..MARIJAUNAAA?!?!" WELL ***** THAT DEPENDS ON WHICH STATE IM IN HUHHHHHH!?! I think MI is next tho yayuhhssss!

Anyway...whos hype for sweet?!?! Mms$$?? Thats right..dat confidence is back boiiiii!!

:phone:

Top Bottom