• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

$40 for 2 rooms full of BO, insanely hot temperatures, and a free terrible sickness. And the cost of travel and entrance on top of that.

And most of you aren't getting out of round 1 pools. Ya'll are fools

i mean obviously i'm not going

apex was probably the biggest waste of money i've ever commited

i played around 3 friendlies at the venue all weekend.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Roller/Ally, I might take DRDN's car and put it in mine. We'll see if I still want to go by this weekend.
that'd be cool. Reg ends on jan 4th though. let us know.

Gio, they said this one will be good.. . . if they don't deliver they are forever unreliable with their promises. their schedule does look better though and its Apex.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
They have 50+ tvs for this one and will have a dedicated like 10-15 for friendlies. That is something I can confirm

:phone:

$40 for 2 rooms full of BO, insanely hot temperatures, and a free terrible sickness. And the cost of travel and entrance on top of that.

And most of you aren't getting out of round 1 pools. Ya'll are fools
the illness was mine. i was extremely sick the day we were supposed to leave, and i told lain i was too sick to go. an hour later he was at my door and i was convinced to go.

my apex :salt: will never run out. to ever attend another i'd have to be promised 3 personal strippers, at least

What's The Point

Smash Master
that'd be cool. Reg ends on jan 4th though. let us know.
I registered like 20 minutes after the site was up. It's just a matter of if I feel like going or not.

my apex :salt: will never run out. to ever attend another i'd have to be promised 3 personal strippers, at least
Or at the very least a ride from someone other than lain.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
They have 75 TVs in a locker ready to use for APEX. I saw them personally when I was down there for XSmash, so I don't think lack of TVs will be an issue (15 of which will be dedicated solely to friendlies). Also they have delegated responsibilities to more people to make it run smoother. I'm pretty hype for this one.

These TVs are not including what other people are bringing btw.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Iirc 64 of those are for Brawl/Melee but Brawl and Melee are being run at different times of each day.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
I was thinking leaving thurs night and its about a 10 hour drive, that sound good to everyone I'm very flexible on the times

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
if you left Thursday night at like 10/11pm you'd guys get there at like 8/9am and Brawl stuff doesn't start till the evening on Friday last I looked at the schedule.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
yeah ill Have all thursday off so we can leave earlier thats why im asking

What's The Point

Smash Master
If I go I'd want to leave at 3., which is when I get off work. Since I work in AA I would immediately get those guys then go get DRDN.

On that note, I'm probably going. However if I see that there will be a snowstorm in PA or something I'll bail. **** that kind of drive. Forecasts say it's fine for the drive there, but the drive back isn't covered by 10 day forecast until Saturday.

Also do you guys have a hotel room or any sort of housing plan?

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
If I go I'd want to leave at 3., which is when I get off work. Since I work in AA I would immediately get those guys then go get DRDN.

On that note, I'm probably going. However if I see that there will be a snowstorm in PA or something I'll bail. **** that kind of drive. Forecasts say it's fine for the drive there, but the drive back isn't covered by 10 day forecast until Saturday.

Also do you guys have a hotel room or any sort of housing plan?
so we'll know by sat the plans lol. Hmmm I could find a room or so or we could get a cheaper hotel somewhere. Housing isn't that big of an issue

What's The Point

Smash Master
I'm pretty sure I watched the first three seasons of Lost in less than a week. But I got burned out and skipped watching season 4. Just read what happened on Wiki then watched new episodes as they came out. Eventually went back and watched the episodes when I realized I didn't know anything about the season 4 characters.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Sounds good how much is it? And what time are you bussing to Detroit?
Ill need an address to pick you up

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Thursday morning is probably best

Will there be a sf in AA until Kevin gets off work?

Top Bottom