• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

kd-

Smash Lord
Don't kid yourself Chad, you won't be able to resist picking up a controller and firing up some games again :bee:
I did pretty good last time, didn't play after I played ButchGodlike

Edit: Also the Masonfest before that when Moose was there (I think) I didn't play a single game.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
So would anyone be up for a big Smashfest at my place during the break? I have the place to myself from the 23rd to the 31st. I was thinking maybe Saturday the 29th.

Also some guy in one my classes yesterday tried to copy off me for the final. The class is heavily group based and he has been in my group for the whole semester so he's been trying to use me for a good grade. The final was worth a huge chunk of our grade as well. So....I felt like being a ****. I purposely clicked wrong answers, (it was a computer class) knowing that he would copy off me. I took my sweet time and acted like I was heavily contemplating the answers. I wait until he finishes the exam. He finishes and he gets MAD as ****. I saw his grade and he BOMBED the exam. I smirk and chuckle a little bit. He looks at me and then pieces together that I set him up completely. He stares at me with the most fiery eyes I have seen in a while. The angry yet helpless look. It was awesome. He storms out and I change my answers before submitting them and proceed to do well lol.

:088:

ZTD | TECHnology

Yo. I work hard for my As. Trying to use me all semester is like the biggest insult to me. So I took things into my own hands :) And that **** was worth 20% of our grade so I know that hurt him. Yeah every once in a while when someone pisses me off I just do really ******* **** back to them lmao. Payback for making me do ALL the work on our final project.

:bee:

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
Tech throws a guy under a bus. Now we wait until this guy tries to literally throws Tech under a bus.

Personally I just hope this guy completely failed the class because of it.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Kevin, we're heading over at 8pm. Tentative plan is to have 2 Melee setups and 1 Brawl setup.

Who can bring a Cube+Melee besides me? Also, we'll need someone to bring a Wii+Brawl.

Roller

Smash Legend
I vote that my attendance is more important than Chi's, since apparently Facebook tells me we aren't friends anymore.

So. Yeah. Do it when I'm here. Don't hold out for that guy I'm a stranger to.

Also. Anybody want to eat before the masonfest? I'm about to take a shower, but I'm hungry as balls and probably gonna eat after.

Alsoalso. I approve of the legitimacy of your grime, Tech. However. You grimed a grimer. Man was already grimey before you got your grime all over him. (inb4gayjoke) Gotta grime up the goodytwoshoes :088:

It's all about that grime equity, my friend. It's a science.

JTsm

Smash Master
I agree with Roller.

Your grime has now exceeded to a new level, but compared to Roller's, he's still pretty up there. You may have failed one of your peers, but Roller has done more in an entirely different scenario. :denzel:

JTsm

Smash Master

Still a :>: +1 imo.

:phone:
I mean, you're potentially failing somebody and wasting all their time, money and cheating efforts. Sure they deserve it, but even people with a conscience wouldn't do such a thing. :denzel:

kd-

Smash Lord
I don't consider it grimy. Been doing that since elementary school

Edit: If kids are gonna cheat, they get what they cheated on. The outcome would be the same if he told the teacher he was cheating. If you're gonna take someone's answers you get just that

kd-

Smash Lord
"Since elementary school". I've done that at least once each in junior high, high school, and college.

Think about it this way. They're both paying for their education (or at least someone is). One person is working to learn, be successful, and in a way getting their money's worth. The other chooses not to work hard. In the end, they've both made their choices. Anyone can spend their time and money the way they want to

ZTD | TECHnology

Yo, I just wanted to establish publicly that my :088: levels have elevated.

But..I never said I could transcend Roller.....lol

I still never got to hear this really super grimy thing Roller did before PS5.

JTsm

Smash Master
Alcohol has it's own use with different people. Works well with destroying your liver, brain cells, stomach, feelings, pride, finances, families, your career, etc.

Makes for some entertaining drama. :denzel:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
it happens to all too many people who turn 21 and never previously drank.

yo real talk alcohol isnt even that fun. ive only been drunk like 2-3 times. I dont get the hype
Nah I drank when I was under 21, it was just a very rare thing since my high school had like every method of find that type of thing out. To me it was just something that added to the fun I was having.

Like right now, being 21, I still hardly drink like this past weekend I finished off my first bottle of Bacardi that I got the night before Phoenix Saga and I have a near full bottle of Coconut Rum in my fridge.

JTsm

Smash Master
And you still haven't finished off the Jack.... I am so disappoint.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Mason Hall confirmed for ****tiest venue 2012.

We got kicked out by DPS at a record early time tonight, around 10:15pm or so. And I wouldn't have even been so pissed if it wasn't the douchiest DPS ***** ever who kicked us out. Talk about insult to injury.

Roller

Smash Legend
Nah I drank when I was under 21, it was just a very rare thing since my high school had like every method of find that type of thing out. To me it was just something that added to the fun I was having.

Like right now, being 21, I still hardly drink like this past weekend I finished off my first bottle of Bacardi that I got the night before Phoenix Saga and I have a near full bottle of Coconut Rum in my fridge.
I can count the number of drinks I've had this semester on one hand. :o

We got kicked out by DPS at a record early time tonight, around 10:15pm or so. And I wouldn't have even been so pissed if it wasn't the douchiest DPS ***** ever who kicked us out. Talk about insult to injury.
It was definitely her first day on the job. I've never seen her there in my life. Also, her high and mighty demeanor gave it away. Tends to take them a few months before it dawns on them that all the kids they're monitoring are more useful to humanity than they are.

***** was greener than grass.

JTsm

Smash Master
It was definitely her first day on the job. I've never seen her there in my life. Also, her high and mighty demeanor gave it away. Tends to take them a few months before it dawns on them that all the kids they're monitoring are more useful to humanity than they are.

***** was greener than grass.
Man that sucks that you have to deal with a snooty *****.

Was she hot at least?

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Obviously not otherwise roller would have *talked* her into letting them stay

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher

**** da powlice.

kd-

Smash Lord
High and mighty cops policing college students. Yay. What the **** happened to just letting students be? There were people watching a movie down the hall, too :/

Also Lmfao @ WCN

Zinoto

Smash Lord
I just didn't care for her whole argument all together, but didn't have the patience to debate it with her. She said that we don't have "permission to be there", yet all the other students who were in the rooms didn't have "permission to be there" either. Mason Hall is open to all the students with an MCard. Her other argument was that we could break some of the equipment if left unattended (which is also ******** since any of the students in the other rooms could feasibly do the same thing).

But it's whatever. Also, if East MI carpools I will go to your house tourney.

Top Bottom