• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

W.C.N

Smash Lord
YooOOooooOoooo does anyone have gas money to go to west mi? Like 25 I'm trying to not get drunk to go there for lords
Smokers preferred

fZk

Smash Lord

Yoooo here it is. If you still want your diddy sig, I can do it, but it'll have to be tomorrow.

The fade is bothering me so much right now... Wish I can fix it somehow.

EDIT:

Difference: Lucas glows and less annoying light.
I think this version is better, but it's ultimately yours if you want it Juan.

There you go fZk.

^_______^

Holy crap Kyle, they're both really good. I just saw them now but it seems Marco already stole the Lucas one. I will rock the Diddy one.

One thing though, is it easy to change the spelling to fZk instead of all capitals? If not I don't care much, it's really good as is. I love the colors.

JTsm

Smash Master
The font won't let me do lower case >>

I can try a different font.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
It is purple, yes. :D.I havent looked at its save data yet though. But more importantly...

Daddy still cares about me! Purposely leaving stuff so that we can to meet again. So romantic <3

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I changed it because you suck :denzel:

In other news, big Masonfest coming up tomorrow (Tuesday) evening. Confirmed so far: Moose, BloodyJoker, Zinoto, Juggleguy, Gio, ThuGz.

Who else is still in AA and wants to fire up some games? Roki, Roller, kd?

Roller

Smash Legend
I'll probably be borderline dead, but I'll be there. At least for a little while...

Last 2 finals this morning, still cramming for next 5 hours because I'm still completely unprepared for one of them. Spent the last ~15 hours studying for the other/eating/watching 1 episode of Lost.

>_>

<_<

Lost too good.

Seriously tho. Wish me luck. I could probably use some grime working in my favor as well...

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
Would an electronics store let me go in with a gamecube/melee and hook it up to their floor models TVs so I can test out the lag? lol.
I'm asking Michigan because, well... I wouldn't doubt someone from MI has tried already.

Top Bottom