• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I think I may break down and get a Fight Stick. I kind of want to play SSF4: AE for ****s and giggles. I'm "eh" at the game but kind of want to get better.

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
MI needs some tourneys

dec 1 is far away and Im not travling for 4 hours to southern OH

any1 wanna host one in Ann arbor or garden city lol?

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
my **** so biiiiiggg <<33

im not into smash lately i probably am gonna be inactive this semester. unless fzk forces me to play which is common. got too much goin on and i realized most of you are awful people anyways :woman:

fZk

Smash Lord
Ray work on getting a venue, and I'll attach my good name to it and get a good co-TO to get people to come. I'm sure your building has to have some kind of lounge or activity place in the basement. Check it out and let me know.

Jawsome

Smash Apprentice
Ray work on getting a venue, and I'll attach my good name to it and get a good co-TO to get people to come. I'm sure your building has to have some kind of lounge or activity place in the basement. Check it out and let me know.
Possible P:M side event?

Roller

Smash Legend
Anybody in AA want to smash tonight?

Also. Nov 10th. AA tourney. There will be one. Will make thread later. APEX ruleset.

EDIT: Actually, probably October 27th instead. Youmacon practice, and not on a football weekend in AA (way less traffic+I can go to the game this way)

Roller

Smash Legend
btw, unless it will have a big impact on attendance, singles only. Planning to start ~1:30 and get out before 8. Should not interfere with Halloween weekend at all.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Even if it doesn't end at 8 the majority of people could leave before it mattered. The earliest o could see someone doing Halloween things would be 9 for pregame and costuming up. Though unfortunately none of that matters for me.

Also, Roller, if by tonight you mean afternoon-evening then I'm down for smash.

I shouldn't play tonight in retrospect I have to write a paper that was pseudo due today, and actually due Wendsday, but I have no computer and don't drive, so I can only write it on campus during the bus hours.

What's The Point

Smash Master
I'm not going to EL on a Tuesday. But on that note, fZk orMarco, are you okay with driving my car with Tutu in the trunk? This would probably only apply for the ride back at night.

Roller and I will be smashing after 3 Tutu.

Roller

Smash Legend
I'm going to be über busy from late night tonight until Thursday evening. Then again Sunday-Wednesday evening. So outside of heading to the tourney, don't think I'd be able to hang at EL anytime soon.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
I'm going to be über busy from late night tonight until Thursday evening. Then again Sunday-Wednesday evening. So outside of heading to the tourney, don't think I'd be able to hang at EL anytime soon.
^ Same for me. Today is the only day I can plat until Thursday evening, so I'll be down.

Top Bottom