• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Roller

Smash Legend
real talk tho, poor people can afford affinity. And you don't need THAT much money for goblins or Ichorid or stax or like 4 other viable legacy decks.

Not every legacy deck needs oldschool dual lands and tarmogoyfs...

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Fixed for ya ;)

But in all seriousness, people need to watch this kid. He's coming up mad quick.
I remember when LOE1 and I used to get dead last at every tourney. Now it's just me :(

That **** is gonna change next tourney, tho.

Get ready for 2012/13 Apashknight.

:metaknight:

:phone:

Borrowed a copy if SA2B

I've A ranked every stage that's played in vs. You're gonna get bodied even harder next time.

Also let's not use supers, they are insanely unbalanced for the person in the lead and allow for no real comeback opportunity. Ofc idc either way since I'll always be in first, but poorly balanced things bother me.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
real talk tho, poor people can afford affinity. And you don't need THAT much money for goblins or Ichorid or stax or like 4 other viable legacy decks.

ill play you in any limited format ^_^

build a cube and ill gladly draft it

brawl is so good

rsr2

Smash Lord

Don't forget Mono Red Burn, and Dredge.

Also legacy is the best format because the amount of money you spend on updating your deck for standard , you can easily use that money on legacy cards. The cost of Magic has gone so much in the past few years that yes it may be tough to get a few cards but with standard, having a good deck will cost $200 -$300+ With that amount you can buy 2 legacy decks right there.

zyth

Smash Lord
Borrowed a copy if SA2B

I've A ranked every stage that's played in vs. You're gonna get bodied even harder next time.

Also let's not use supers, they are insanely unbalanced for the person in the lead and allow for no real comeback opportunity. Ofc idc either way since I'll always be in first, but poorly balanced things bother me.
LOL the confidence!

alright prepare to be destroyed next SF or tourny, and im bringin Sonic Riders

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
So my boss just called me and asked me to take the ServSafe certification for the company since they opened a new store and each store must have one different person who is certified per store.

They pay for it, give me the study materials, and a fat raise if I ace it.

This is hot.

JTsm

Smash Master
So my boss just called me and asked me to take the ServSafe certification for the company since they opened a new store and each store must have one different person who is certified per store.

They pay for it, give me the study materials, and a fat raise if I ace it.

This is hot.
That's ****ing awesome. Congratz. :bee:

I might come tomorrow, but don't plan on it.

Roller

Smash Legend
There's going to be a big Smashfest in AA for melee tomorrow night, since The Big House 2 is this weekend. I'll bring Brawl encase anyone wants to come and play that.

Top Bottom