• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
Dibs an apex spot

also, was waiting for class to start and some people were talking about smash64. One guy said his housemates the best player hes ever seen and they always lose to him and he always brags about beating everyone. He followed it by saying he and his roommates would seriously pay anyone who could give the guy a beating. Any takers?

fZk

Smash Lord
Dibs an apex spot

also, was waiting for class to start and some people were talking about smash64. One guy said his housemates the best player hes ever seen and they always lose to him and he always brags about beating everyone. He followed it by saying he and his roommates would seriously pay anyone who could give the guy a beating. Any takers?
Careful that could be Random Frat Guy #3 and Random Frat Guy #1 who were the guys that randomly showed up to that Smash 64 side event at that one AA tourney and demolished everyone, including Gio.

Roller

Smash Legend
I don't understand how you can go through childhood not having seen at least one of the following..

Pokemon/Digimon/Yugioh/Dragonball/DBZ

Not saying those are all good... But Everybody has seen at LEAST one of those.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
LOE1 has never played a Zelda game, and has only played the OoT masterpiece in Brawl.

He's already not allowed to have opinions.

Also, I've seen eps of Pokemon/Dragonball/DBZ when I was like... 4 years old lmao. Though I have vague memory of the Dragonball/DBZ eps.

Re-watched the original Pokemon when I was 8-9 or so.

JTsm

Smash Master
I've seen all but Digimon that Roller has listed. Digimon looks so bland IMO.

rokimomi

Smash Lord
digimon season 1 for nostalgia
everyone more or less hates season 2
season 3 was omfg dark and deep and sad ending and I fuggin loved every second of it cuz I was around that teenage-age, but dunno if it was as well received towards the intended audience as the others
didnt watch season 4, haven't heard too much good about it

LOE1

Smash Lord
ok ok, i didnt know pokemon was an anime...or yu gi oh
i thought anime was only japanese stuff and such. meh bad
also, forgot about naruto, loved that show.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Didn't know Pokémon or Yu-Gi-Oh was Japanese. Child do see the hair of the characters in Yu-Gi-Oh? That screams Japanese anime also Pokémon heavily hints at Japanese based culture. Look at most episodes where they get into formal looking get ups like the episode with Gastly on Maiden's Peak haha.

:phone:

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
digimon season 1 for nostalgia
everyone more or less hates season 2
season 3 was omfg dark and deep and sad ending and I fuggin loved every second of it cuz I was around that teenage-age, but dunno if it was as well received towards the intended audience as the others
didnt watch season 4, haven't heard too much good about it
so true.

and i didnt watch past the third either.

What's The Point

Smash Master
It's either Lain or Leaf, or somehow inexplicably Gio. It should probably go Lain, and when Lain is asleep when we plan to leave we get Leaf instead.

since

Smash Journeyman
I'll tell my boss I need the weekend off.

I don't really think weekends are hard to get off, seeing as how the subway I am mainly at is closed on the weekend half the time, and one of the people just transitioned to working ONLY weekends.
Would it be like a fri/sat/sun kinda thing?

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
So we found out the stereotype for Dedede players:

We're all tall as ****.

I'm 6'5'', CO18 is 6'6, Commander Beef is like 6'6, Big D from Canada is 6'9''....and there's a lot more lol. Coney is the ****** of Dedede players though.

Top Bottom