• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Lol join the club xD

Also, ppl text me your numbers again. I got a new phone and DRDN still has my other one :3

LOE1

Smash Lord
ffff rub it in my face more ksev, now i would have actually had a ride if i went :(

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
As for all I know, WTP's car is...

WTP, Zinoto, Roller with the possibility of ThuGz.

Leaf and lain you should contact Kevin asap.

LOE1

Smash Lord
hm...there is a possibility i can go if i get a ride in macombs car because there will be no housing needed.

Roller

Smash Legend
My place. But you already know that, 'cause texting is cool.

Also. A number of you know I haven't really felt as motivated to improve since getting back from summer. (kind of ironic actually, considering how well I've been doing) Some of you also know that I just re-picked up magic this week. The reason was largely because when I was competitive in Magic, I was more motivated to be the best I could be than in any other endeavor I've undertaken. I figured maybe I could get that passion for greatness back and utilize it in smash and the other areas of my life as well.

Well. It's worked exceptionally fast. I'm ready to take my game up another level. I don't think I'll have improved too much by retribution, especially cause of exams and stuff this week; but by PS5 I will make every effort to surprise the region. I know exactly what I need to work on to get better. And I will do what needs to be done to rep MI hard.

It's been a long time since MI has had a nationally respected scene. Not since the days of Anther, Lain, Judge, etc traveling to Midwest tourneys and taking literally the entire pot.

I'm going to try to reach that level. I believe Zinoto already has. Hopefully we can make MI more than just an "eh" state.

Wish me luck. =p

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
My place. But you already know that, 'cause texting is cool.

Also. A number of you know I haven't really felt as motivated to improve since getting back from summer. (kind of ironic actually, considering how well I've been doing) Some of you also know that I just re-picked up magic this week. The reason was largely because when I was competitive in Magic, I was more motivated to be the best I could be than in any other endeavor I've undertaken. I figured maybe I could get that passion for greatness back and utilize it in smash and the other areas of my life as well.

Well. It's worked exceptionally fast. I'm ready to take my game up another level. I don't think I'll have improved too much by retribution, especially cause of exams and stuff this week; but by PS5 I will make every effort to surprise the region. I know exactly what I need to work on to get better. And I will do what needs to be done to rep MI hard.

It's been a long time since MI has had a nationally respected scene. Not since the days of Anther, Lain, Judge, etc traveling to Midwest tourneys and taking literally the entire pot.

I'm going to try to reach that level. I believe Zinoto already has. Hopefully we can make MI more than just an "eh" state.

Wish me luck. =p
If i could like this post, I would :sunboi:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I know I keep saying I'm done tryharding, but I'm not satisfied yet. So I too, wish to ascend into greatness. I'll find time in my limited schedule to make it happen. I had a realization last night on what I need to. A lot of it involves breaking down the psychological roadblocks, I've placed on myself and not focusing on the past so much. But this past month of not playing has been good to me in terms of clarity of mind. So its time to step it up a few notches.I may or may not have the innate talent Julian does for this game but I won't know until.I try and stop doubting myself. I have no idea how this will play out in the upcoming months but I have one goal in mind and I'll do my best to attain it. Being passionate about a hobby isn't a bad thing.

But I got 3 mid terms this week so that **** is gonna have to be on lock until Thursday...lol

JTsm

Smash Master
I've beginning to establish a good mindset for brawl. Ever since I picked up GW, I've been knowing how to deal with certain situations a lot better than just to not care and see what happens. I've been playing a lot more safe and it has paid off. I hope I can accomplish my goal for this season because it's been far too long for me to play this game and not accomplish anything.

since

Smash Journeyman
I've been up and down a lot, mostly before I moved and stuff.

For now it's pretty up though, until you guys realize what I do and then I'm suddenly garbage again.

Killer7Ksev

Smash Cadet
For retribution we will be leaving from Stewy's(Ians). The option to spend the night there before is open.

JTsm

Smash Master
So who from MI is really going to Retribution?
I know it's:
Me
Xatic
Ori
WuvS (80%)
Zinoto
Roller
Tech
WTP
Stewy
Ksev
Leaf?
Lain?
Tutu?

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
you guys all already take this game seriously, i dont understand what youre saying. If you actively play at least once or twice a week i dont see how thats not playing and trying. Its going to be pretty hard to stay motivated with barely any tourneys this season.

jtsm stop switching characters ***** i thought gio and i could go inactive knowing theres mk mains still letting the flame live on

Top Bottom