• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
I can honestly say after travelling oos that smash players are the saltiest/most john filled people Ive ever met. All anyone does is say someone else is 'bad' and say 'i would have won if <insert bad excuse here>'. Until I see people beating zinoto it just makes you look dumb to say he is bad or free. Its really easy to talk **** but that doesnt make it valid.

And i dont see how its supportive to constantly call someone garbage and free and then when theyre beating shugo youre actually cheering for them. thats dumb

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Average post-tourney Melee shoutouts: good games everyone, tourney was mad hype, can't wait for the next one

Average post-tourney Brawl shoutouts: **** this game, this community sucks, I'm retiring

So did zinoto beat shugo?

I'm assuming he had too in order to get 3rd.

Arguing with zyth is pointless tho, no matter how many of his points you shoot down, or how many times you point out his flaws in logic, he just doesn't get it. It's a lot easier, and time effeciant to just call him bad.

And until zinoto beats me in a tournament set, or makes it to third or above on the diddy list I'm going to call him bad. What kind of best player consistently loses to number 8? When are we teaming though?

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Tutu too strong.

But they're right Marco, I'm bad. Also if you want we can team at SPAU2 Tutu or some other MI tourney.

Teaming with Thugz for spau.

So whatever's after that

Zinoto is like that guy, that once you lose to him everyone talks about how you aren't really a good win anymore so it doesn't matter. Now if he was like 1-30 with reflex, then we would have to admit he's good

clowsui

Smash Legend
I can honestly say after travelling oos that smash players are the saltiest/most john filled people Ive ever met. All anyone does is say someone else is 'bad' and say 'i would have won if <insert bad excuse here>'. Until I see people beating zinoto it just makes you look dumb to say he is bad or free. Its really easy to talk **** but that doesnt make it valid.

And i dont see how its supportive to constantly call someone garbage and free and then when theyre beating shugo youre actually cheering for them. thats dumb
marco making me feel bad again about what i said :(

JTsm

Smash Master
Nah Zinoto isn't free. ***** Melee singles with Dr. Mario and Places 3rd and beats Shugo in Brawl. I know I've said he's free, but it's just trolling.

SoulPech

Smash Master
See a lot of drama in this thread. Seriously though, I feel bad. I came to the intent of playing with a **** ton of OoS players, like TC and HotArms, but I was just exhausted from Dodgeball :(. Sorry guys, next time. I did enjoy playing Zinoto though. Sakurai hates puff.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
It was fun getting to play a lot of you MI guys this weekend, thanks for coming down with some impressive numbers. Shoutouts to the continued rivalry with Tech (2-2) and Sparta Kick (1-1), can't wait to play you both again, and Julian for making his state proud.

I've already talked to Dan about this and he's down, I've got dibs on teaming with him if I go to SPAU. Should be fun and interesting. :)

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
So two of my favorite partners are teaming with each other? Sounds like a nifty team.

Unfortunately for me doubles is 1/3 of the reason I go to tournaments. Not having a good partner kills that for me. So my odds of showing are getting slimmer.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
marco making me feel bad again about what i said :(
-_____-

Dog you paranoid too much. i had someone else in mind. I dont remember you saying anything to me? If you were salty you werent to my face.

but anyways im salty i didnt play dodgeball. If you invert a brawl power rankings list you get a dodgeball power rankings list. Its true

clowsui

Smash Legend
no i wasn't salty at all LOL we just had a conversation where i said i thought i would've won if i had landed all my spikes and sometimes ppl are two faced about that kinda sht (actually all the time in smash community L)

also so true on dodgeball power rankings

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
It was fun getting to play a lot of you MI guys this weekend, thanks for coming down with some impressive numbers. Shoutouts to the continued rivalry with Tech (2-2) and Sparta Kick (1-1), can't wait to play you both again, and Julian for making his state proud.

I've already talked to Dan about this and he's down, I've got dibs on teaming with him if I go to SPAU. Should be fun and interesting. :)

Should be fun. Hopefully you don't john out last minute like most of Ohio :denzel:

one day sparta and i will team and we'll **** so hard that MI will ban dubs
Lmaoooo. Our team name would be like "Worst players in Michigan" or something.

One time I teamed with sparta and we got ***** so bad that he considered not entering doubles ever again.

LOL. We were playing as that team combo so wrong >_>

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Wait Tech doesn't have a teammate?

Dibs on Tech.

We'll team at the next tourney Chi, I've been waiting since PS2 to get to team with this dude, Tech always has SK under his finger ;)

fZk

Smash Lord
I'm trash at teams. Now I just need Julian to team with me and make him look like **** so he doesn't want to do teams ever again too.

Oh wait Chi already does that.
:denzel:

Top Bottom